Photoperiod New Ducksfoot from Seed!

I just finished a crop for F3 seed. So now she's 75% local duck, 25% commercial duck. I'm going to take her to F4 and call her good! Azure duck seed plants failed do to pests, I'll be doing another run in the spring! Probably will grow some of those F3's outdoors next year.

I just finished a crop for F3 seed. So now she's 75% local duck, 25% commercial duck. I'm going to take her to F4 and call her good! Azure duck seed plants failed do to pests, I'll be doing another run in the spring! Probably will grow some of those F3's outdoors next year.
Awesome!!! These genetics have to be fun to run. How's the potency on these vs the meh potency I got from my dutch passion auto duck which I dont even care to run any more. (One more was run but it stunted horribly so I was let down by ducksfoot). These way better than the dutch passion strains from everything I've seen

Sorry, I never saw this reply. My duck is plenty potent. Now also, this is still the photo period version. My Azure Duck ( Blue Dragon x ducksfoot ) has yet to be taken to auto. Locally, duck is a very popular strain. In an area where good weed goes for $200 or less on the black market, duck can command up to $350 still!

I have some Frisan Duck and may pollinate it with my ducksfoot and start a new auto line.

Awesome!!! These genetics have to be fun to run. How's the potency on these vs the meh potency I got from my dutch passion auto duck which I dont even care to run any more. (One more was run but it stunted horribly so I was let down by ducksfoot). These way better than the dutch passion strains from everything I've seen

There are no purple phenos in my duck as it is pure ducksfoot. My Azure Duck has a rare phenbo that produces blue speckles in the buds and red pistil common to Sativas. My?our local duck is far superior to Frisan Duck

Hows compare to frisian by dp? Fd gets purple like 3/4 time and the smoke was weak

damn that was a fun read.. so much info on this site. I have a friend from back home in Hawaii, he has some duckfoot from waaaay back. Never grabbed any of it from him because it had a hard hermie trait but dang growing out these kinda leaves would be so much fun! Just might have to ask him for a favor lol or go get some frisian duck.

Anytime I read one of your journals i learn so much. thanks man for teaching this young guy a thing or ten.

I crossed my duck with Mossy's Black Dragon and it's a winner! The F1's flower much faster and she's even more potent! I have to hide my bud from my family..... lol!

Duckfoot is still one of the most underrated strains and I kind of like it that way

I crossed my duck with Mossy's Black Dragon and it's a winner! The F1's flower much faster and she's even more potent! I have to hide my bud from my family..... lol!
I never got to try any of limited run from mossy, I actually went to look for the RCMC bank and it's vanish, I'm sure if I keep looking I'll find some dragons

Hey @pop22
How you doing my friend. Good job with the duckfoot , my friend breed a Orange auto duck , he used my seed stock for his breeding. I was gifted some purple ducks from Stone , I think SouthSyder has done the breeding but I don't know, I have to ask him.

I wish you a nice day my friend
cu tobe

Back