Photoperiod New Ducksfoot from Seed!

Update:

been a long time sorry! Plants overall look like shit. Had a ph shift and Ducksfoot REALLY doesn't tolerate that well. They are finally recovering and new growth is sprouting from most of them. I put them on 12/12 a couple weeks ago. Yesterday I found my first male! Wooooo! Going to knock up a lot of ladies.........lol! I also put one of my local ducks in there. when she starts to flower, I'll STS her and make pollen. I'll then dust the other duck I have and maybe one of the new ducks for some fem seed. I've got a queue forming waiting for some seed...lol! I'll keep one New duck for bud, the rest will all be pollinated!

Took 12 clones off the old momma duck I've kept for months, then put her in the 12/12 tent.

new ducksfoot male pic1 -4-27-2017.jpg

Looks far prettier than my ugly auto duck.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Do you have w journal for your autoduck? I had a bad start to my autoduck but it work3d out. But not going to derail this thread. We can discuss got,in my autoduck thread if you're interested.

Anyway, @pop22 I wonder if that's how this strain goes, maybe you got such a early land race it is very temperamental and is very specific to what it wants. If you do get the proper nutrient schedule and everything goes dandy it would help give some more knowledge about where the ducksfoot truly originated from based on soil nutrient levels. I know the autoduck from what I've read on,dp website is a very,light feeder. But I never had the oh issues... But then again mine has been bread for years just to stabilize it.
Keep it up, you are blazing trails.

I'm constantly battling ph issues with my water. Going back to 100% RO for the summer, spring/summer is when my water is at its worst.

Yes, I believe these ducks are much more sensitive to ph issues. At least thats what appears to be the issue. BUT, these plants don't die easy! Completely new growth has sprung from the main stem and the tops.... damn crazy plants lol! Once I'm sure I have my seeds crop well on its way, I'll plant several of the seed I bought in the greenhouse to grow for bud!

And I'm growing them organic. Its possible the FFOF was too hot for them. Bet they do well in my own mix. That's what I'm filling my 16" deep raised beds with!

Back