Photoperiod New Ducksfoot from Seed!

Update:

Plants are looking very good! Getting some nice size, considering they are in one gallon pots. A couple show signs of yellowing, likely from hotspots in the soil, I'm running a pretty hot mix. Leave size is amazing! And now the first ducksfoot leaves are developing!

New ducksfoot pic1 -3-16-2017.jpg
New ducksfoot pic5 -3-16-2017.jpg
New ducksfoot pic4 -3-16-2017.jpg
New ducksfoot pic3 -3-16-2017.jpg
New ducksfoot pic2 -3-16-2017.jpg

Update:
@WalterW
They are getting big! Unreal fan leaves on a plant in a 1 gallon pot! These are some real beauties! I have one thats a bit stunted, may have over watered her, don't know. All the rest look good. The ragged looking one got caught in my vacuum........lol! Going to keep them in small pots for now, juggling schedules to fit in flowering them later, but I really need to squeeze in an auto grow first so it may be 6 weeks in these little pots....lol!

New Ducksfoot pic1 -3-24-2017.jpg
New Ducksfoot pic2 -3-24-2017.jpg
New Ducksfoot pic3 -3-24-2017.jpg
New Ducksfoot pic4 -3-24-2017.jpg

Real nice pop
waiting patiently to see how these turn out
These the one from that Sampedro website?
Will definitely be following this one closely,

Nice, will be keeping my eye on this, as I would probably look to add this to my collection near the end of the year.

This is definitely in the top 5 for genetics to grow out, should they do well for you this run.

All the new ducks are in the 4x4 tent under the Mod420 light. I just stripped the lenses off of the light, I haven't liked them since I built this. In a tent environment there are just not needed and I think they may have been the cause of the problems the ducks are having. We'll see, and I like the light spread of the open cobs much better anyway. pics tomorrow, got to go out of town for today.

Back