Photoperiod New Ducksfoot from Seed!

Hey dude great stuff! I'll be tagging along here and there, excited to see this kick off, ducksfoot earlier than wallys, Must be getting closer to the original landrace? Best of luck pop sending you those good vibes :vibe::vibes::karmacloud:

Thanks all! I've made Ducksfoot my core project. An under rated strain that deserves much more attention! And I'm hoping my Azure Duck project turns out like I hope. F1 seeds produced no autos but thats normal. Hoping the F2 gen pops up a couple. The F1 plants however, ( Blue Dragon x Ducksfoot ) produced some very potent weed! I'm looking forward to seeing how these Ducksfoot smoke/vape!

Thanks all! I've made Ducksfoot my core project. An under rated strain that deserves much more attention! And I'm hoping my Azure Duck project turns out like I hope. F1 seeds produced no autos but thats normal. Hoping the F2 gen pops up a couple. The F1 plants however, ( Blue Dragon x Ducksfoot ) produced some very potent weed! I'm looking forward to seeing how these Ducksfoot smoke/vape!
When you can get them autoflowering what an amazing thing it will be. you will be one of only a slight handfull with them as you know. I have heard rumors of a strain around here that the gorillas grow that does not look like cannabis, there was talk of a male being around in one persons collection. I want to see if i can find it. if i can we might have the ability to have a true landrace revived

That would be truly awesome!

When you can get them autoflowering what an amazing thing it will be. you will be one of only a slight handfull with them as you know. I have heard rumors of a strain around here that the gorillas grow that does not look like cannabis, there was talk of a male being around in one persons collection. I want to see if i can find it. if i can we might have the ability to have a true landrace revived

Dutch Passion's Auto Duck? I'm curious to try them myself!
It is indeed. Trying it out of curiosity more than anything else. Only being grown outdoors in not ideal conditions but it'll be fun and interesting to watch. Have a log in the outdoor section called "first grow with knowledge" if you're interested. Very early days though

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Following this. I've some autoduck outside currently so really interested. Nice grow

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Dutch Passion's Auto Duck? I'm curious to try them myself!
I'm growing an auto duck, I stunted at the start but once this one is done I'm doing another try and see what supersoil does for it. I'm doing indoor with led

Back