Outdoor New Alaskan Autos Mk.II

Day 23:
Rainy and windy. Good stable temps, humidity around 60%.

IMAG0354.jpg

LST has begun. Which is perfect considering this period of time is the longest daylight hours we receive here in South Central Alaska. I don't expect to see hairs or balls until mid July. Everyone that's up is showing good branching already, but I really want to push the big girls. I expect to see that wonderful kola-heavy christmas tree structure to the little MSA's.

/edit They're getting a bit stretchy again. It's the wierd sideways sunlight Alaska gets. Hence the focus on LST this year.

Last edited:
Your going to have a full shed this year Enki.
Are you going to up the pot size on the 6 in smaller pots ?
PS I was wrong on your mutant, it is straightening out, but as you notice is substantially smaller than all others, so still worth the wait-and-see.
I got to say at least you got no rabbit / bug problems in a grow shed, good idea.

Your going to have a full shed this year Enki.
Are you going to up the pot size on the 6 in smaller pots ?
PS I was wrong on your mutant, it is straightening out, but as you notice is substantially smaller than all others, so still worth the wait-and-see.
I got to say at least you got no rabbit / bug problems in a grow shed, good idea.

Nope, they stay in the little pots. Though the Moonstone Amnesias have earned their validity to me as a strain, I'm using them as breeding stock. They are amongst the highest quality regular sex auto seeds that I have and I'm hoping for a boy in the mix.

Nope, they stay in the little pots. Though the Moonstone Amnesias have earned their validity to me as a strain, I'm using them as breeding stock. They are amongst the highest quality regular sex auto seeds that I have and I'm hoping for a boy in the mix.
Your call, but you got the room, so doubling the pot size would be a really, really good idea. No matter I'm here for the long haul, and hoping for ya.
PS I'm sure you'll get a male in 6 plants.

Day 23:
Rainy and windy. Good stable temps, humidity around 60%.

View attachment 768240
LST has begun. Which is perfect considering this period of time is the longest daylight hours we receive here in South Central Alaska. I don't expect to see hairs or balls until mid July. Everyone that's up is showing good branching already, but I really want to push the big girls. I expect to see that wonderful kola-heavy christmas tree structure to the little MSA's.

/edit They're getting a bit stretchy again. It's the wierd sideways sunlight Alaska gets. Hence the focus on LST this year.
yeah, up here really puts a lean on the plants

Day 26:

LST stage one:
IMAG0371.jpg

IMAG0372.jpg

IMAG0373.jpg

IMAG0374.jpg

IMAG0375.jpg

A little more stretch and they get laid sideways.

Little ones:
IMAG0369.jpg

IMAG0370.jpg

Day 1:

Hydra Fem:
IMAG0376.jpg

The Bonfire photo is chugging along, albeit slowly. It thinks it has all the time in the world.

Gotta couple outdoor plants going beyond slow ,usually give em some light at night but no open spots in my indoor grow so out they go ,hoping they take off eventually.

Back