Outdoor New Alaskan Autos Mk.II

I once had a mutant freak like that which was a Northern Lights [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] about 2 decades ago....i had an extra hole i already dug, so i said what the hell and threw her in...the weird mutated growth continued all season and growth was very slow...still in the end she put out possibly the most potent bud i have ever smoked...in fact i was accused to lacing the bud by 2 different tokers. Yield was shit, but potency was uber strong. Since then i grow nearly every plant that pops out....though autos are certainly different than photos due to such a short veg period.

Colchicine descendants??? That reminds me of the mutations present in some of the original Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] photo seedlings. Polyploidy and growth chromosomal mutations whilst often retaining overall genetic cohesion.

Hey. Thanks for the reply.
Using the NL / Sk or Hz would preserve genetics.
But I think that too many plants have these.
Looking for something more unique.

Maybe I'll just look for a JH hybrid of some type.
But ideally in reg auto, not fem, seed.

What about Grimm's Brother's Cinderella 99? That's the holy grail of true Jack genetics to this day. Not one of them I've found measure up to the original Jack Herer except C99, some of Nirvana's Jock Horrors came the closest, but still not the same.

/edit I'm still feverishly apprehensive about popping my photo Cindy beans. Trying to work up a male worth breeding with them from the JoHo lines I possess.

The Vault:
IMAG0335.jpg

IMAG0336.jpg

Last edited:
What about Grimm's Brother's Cinderella 99? That's the holy grail of true Jack genetics to this day. Not one of them I've found measure up to the original Jack Herer except C99, some of Nirvana's Jock Horrors came the closest, but still not the same.

/edit I'm still feverishly apprehensive about popping my photo Cindy beans. Trying to work up a male worth breeding with them from the JoHo lines I possess.

The Vault:
View attachment 765265
View attachment 765266

:slap:
OMG. Nice seed stash.
Mind if I stop by....? :p

Checking out the Brothers Grimm now on Seed City....
I see that they have at least four strains that have some Cinderella or C99.
And, in regular seeds!
A bit pricey though. Might as well go with the original Sensi at that rate, haha.
Two of them are hybrids, with Durban and Haze.
This looks promising, thanks for the tip!

Bean is cracked, less than 24hrs. There is a massive forest fire near my home. Lightning. It's been wet this year so hopefully it doesn't turn into a 600k acre blaze like a couple years ago.
forestfire20172.jpg

Not this shit again. Might have to GTFO. Hope for the best, plan for the worst. Going to go through with the transplant and planting. Dunno what else to do.

Day 7:
High of 61f, low of 45f. Dreary, dismal day, smells like rain. The clouds are starting to darken. Very little change in specimen today.

The photo breedbox:
View attachment 759987
View attachment 759988
View attachment 759989
I built it from scraps and stuff I had laying around. 4" in, 4" out, 4" agitation fan inside.
Four high output CFL's. Scrap pex tubing for a feed tube. Organic medium hand mixed and adjusted over the course of several breed runs. Just Add Water. Door stays bolted shut from the time the male clone starts to show flowers until I feel comfortable I can open it without pollinating everything else.

/edit I hit them with a 50% dose of organic blackstrap mollasses and Humboldt's Crystal Burst once at 45 days and once at 60 days. A typical run is 90 days.
cool confinement!

Back