Outdoor New Alaskan Autos Mk.II

A few years back I read about a Danish auto/semi-auto that had been grown there for many years, and was more apt to perform in cold climates. I've looked around on the internet but haven't been able to locate the website I found before.

/edit The wife peeked in on the babies. She says they look fine.
I'm growing a purple kush auto by VIP seeds called taison but the auto they crossed to the purple kush is known as membrana its a super hearty auto that produces beautiful flowers in a Russian environment ,check out the description on seedfinder.

I'm growing a purple kush auto by VIP seeds called taison but the auto they crossed to the purple kush is known as membrana its a super hearty auto that produces beautiful flowers in a Russian environment ,check out the description on seedfinder.

On it! :cheers:

Another hot, sunny day, shack is stable at 88f. Flux capacitor must be operating correctly. Time to hit fast forward with 6/12's at work. After this weekend, updates will be sporatic during the week or I may just go to a Sunday update. I'll be sure to do sexing & breeding updates, the final chop-chop update, seed production updates, and smoke reports for each female specimen. The auto male pollen is heavier and larger grain than photo. This I can attest to. That makes painting lower branches with a watercolor brush super easy.
:vibe:

You use a brush, too, huh?
That's my favorite.
Though I used a cotton bud this time.

Between Membrana, Leb27, & Dutch Passion's Passion [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], I've got some things to think on. That's for sure.

I use a watercolor brush when I have to, Maria. For the photos I've built a magnificent device that is 99.9% sealed. I bottom water them through a tube, it even has a viewing window and an internal thermometer/hygrometer. Intake, exhaust are filtered, and internal agitation fans. I select a male and females, and let pollination take its course. The male has the same flower nutrition as the females, but smaller soil mass, he dies and I do a week of high humidity before I open that door. I'm running Alphakronik Tillamook Strawberry male, Alphakronik Tillamook Strawberry female(best pheno from the batch), Emerald Triangle Lemon Diesel Female, Royal Queen Sour Diesel female, and Nirvana Jock Horror female [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG](from my personal armory). All photos of course. Each plant will yield approximately 50 to 500 seeds, and they finish out at 16" tall.

My last all Jock Horror run yielded 1,447 seeds. The last clone of my old Sativa Seedbank Jock Horror [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] female was in there. :evil1:
I'll take a photo through the viewing window when they wake up. I've written up blueprints and procured the supplies to build the prototype Mk.III already, this time with an all LED light array, and a larger design. I've kicked around the idea of doing open pollination with autos in the new breedbox, but I'm reluctant because I want to subject them to the trial-by-fire of the Alaskan summer.

/edit I'm super keen on a Membrana x Leb27 hybrid for starters. :yay:

Last edited:

Spot f*&%ing on, man. Thank you. I swore I wouldn't spend more money on beans. You guys are proving me wrong, and filling in the puzzle pieces.

Spot f*&%ing on, man. Thank you. I swore I wouldn't spend more money on beans. You guys are proving me wrong, and filling in the puzzle pieces.
glad I could help ,,I'm growing 3 purple kushs and one is definitely membrana dominate it's bigger than the others and definitely isn't as bushy more of a sativa growth style but I can definitely tell she's going to be some nice smoke , my friend trailanimal sent em to me ,and told me the pk is some super narcotic smoke ,I popped em right away I like a a knockout smoke really relaxes the muscles and mind .so far these are some excellent growing plants ,good branching no problems or deficiencys and I'm growing in 2 mediums organic super coco and a organic soil .

Day 7:
High of 61f, low of 45f. Dreary, dismal day, smells like rain. The clouds are starting to darken. Very little change in specimen today.

The photo breedbox:
IMAG0281.jpg

IMAG0282.jpg

IMAG0283.jpg

I built it from scraps and stuff I had laying around. 4" in, 4" out, 4" agitation fan inside.
Four high output CFL's. Scrap pex tubing for a feed tube. Organic medium hand mixed and adjusted over the course of several breed runs. Just Add Water. Door stays bolted shut from the time the male clone starts to show flowers until I feel comfortable I can open it without pollinating everything else.

/edit I hit them with a 50% dose of organic blackstrap mollasses and Humboldt's Crystal Burst once at 45 days and once at 60 days. A typical run is 90 days.

Day 11:
Temps fairly stable, within tolerances. It's been overcast/sunny for days, a good mellow transition from cool to hot. Significant humidity fluctuations. I felt that development of the seedlings warranted an update today.

Moonstone Amnesias:
IMAG0300.jpg

IMAG0301.jpg

IMAG0302.jpg

MsA#3, the triple cotyledon mutant, has shown no real significant advantage over its siblings. Mutation seems to be within the embryonic structure and as of yet has not passed further into the leaf patterns/branch structuring.
IMAG0303.jpg

IMAG0304.jpg

IMAG0305.jpg

Blueberry Headbands:
IMAG0306.jpg

BbHb#1 looks a bit mutated as well. Growth in the center is beginning to look normal. Cause unknown.
IMAG0307.jpg

BbHb#2 had a crippled cotyledon but is quickly surpassing her sister.

Jack Herers:
IMAG0308.jpg

IMAG0309.jpg

Royal Jacks:
IMAG0310.jpg

IMAG0311.jpg

Bonfire Photo:
IMAG0312.jpg

Last edited:
Day 15:
Cool and overcast/intermitent sunshine. High of 56f, low of 42f.

Autoflower Portal Giftshop Moonstone Amnesias, Regular Sex:
IMAG0321.jpg

IMAG0322.jpg

IMAG0323.jpg

IMAG0324.jpg

IMAG0325.jpg

IMAG0326.jpg

Emerald Triangle Blueberry Headband Autos, Feminized:
IMAG0327.jpg

Anybody know just wth is going on with her? Should I pluck her and germ another bean? Never seen mutation like that. :eek1:
IMAG0328.jpg

Greenhouse Jack Herer Autos, Feminized:
IMAG0329.jpg

IMAG0330.jpg

Royal Queen Royal Jack Autos, Feminized:
IMAG0331.jpg

IMAG0332.jpg

Bonfire Photo((Alphakronik Snowdawg II x Nirvana Jock Horror [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]) x G13 Labs Blue OG) F2, Regular Sex:
IMAG0333.jpg

Back