Outdoor New Alaskan Autos Mk.II

Bean is cracked, less than 24hrs. There is a massive forest fire near my home. Lightning. It's been wet this year so hopefully it doesn't turn into a 600k acre blaze like a couple years ago.
View attachment 765828
Not this shit again. Might have to GTFO. Hope for the best, plan for the worst. Going to go through with the transplant and planting. Dunno what else to do.

Oh no!!!!!

Stay safe. First of all. Health most important.
Will try to send you some of our rain. Back to pouring all week!
And pray for an end to anthropogenic global warming!

Good. Sorry for the reserve though....
You normally have forest fires up there?
Or is this just something starting in recent decades?

There is very little topsoil here, so when we get little rain it can get very dry. There are cyclic burns to the forests of South-central Alaska. In recent years there have been many more due to dry, hot summers. We've gotten a lot of rain this year, so that's good. This one was caused by lightning.

The BbHb#1 mutant in a two gallon:
IMAG0339.jpg

Day 21:
A little bit of night time tuck up. Temps have been good.

Moonstone Amnesias:
IMAG0340.jpg

IMAG0341.jpg

IMAG0342.jpg

IMAG0343.jpg

IMAG0344.jpg

IMAG0345.jpg

Blueberry Headbands:
IMAG0346.jpg

IMAG0347.jpg

Jack Herers:
IMAG0348.jpg

IMAG0349.jpg

Royal Jacks:
IMAG0350.jpg

IMAG0351.jpg

When I got home tonight a solo cup with a tomato start had been accidentily knocked onto the Bonfire photo. It survived just fine, but definitely recieved some early HST.

The Hydra has yet to pop above the soil.

I'll start the LST on the 5 gallon autos some time this week.

Thanks for the update @EnkiTheBarbarian.
I for one especially appreciate your grow as it is all natural light, one can not compete with most grows as it seems (and I'm new to these forum things) many have the 24 hours light a day head start. I've never done indoor and am amazed at what can be done in 3 weeks under 24/7
I'm at the same age, and stage as you, 100% outdoor natural light. Well the couple that have survived relatively un-stunted. I did put on a couple more replacements even though getting late. And making another attempt at the 14 year old seed.

Good luck out there...eh.

Back