Outdoor New Alaskan Autos Mk.II

Looks good. seems you got some longer branches than I got.
It is nice to see a similar type grow. I'm watching.
Just thinking...22,000 members, only a handful of posters...outdoors anyway.
Rethinking the sanity of my choice....

1-2 years ago this site was a complete ghost town in the outdoor categories...we have been slowly working it up to be active in the outdoor areas. And remember almost everybody has a closet they could grow in...not nearly as many have a safe outdoor spot!! Shit bud...dont rethink your choice at 45N. I think i have show that it can be done just fine!! Yeah i know the booster start....still was only 15 days under lights on my end this season! Time it right and hammer out the bud.

1-2 years ago this site was a complete ghost town in the outdoor categories...we have been slowly working it up to be active in the outdoor areas. And remember almost everybody has a closet they could grow in...not nearly as many have a safe outdoor spot!! Shit bud...dont rethink your choice at 45N. I think i have show that it can be done just fine!! Yeah i know the booster start....still was only 15 days under lights on my end this season! Time it right and hammer out the bud.
@912GreenSkell thanks buddy not suggesting anything other than my own deletion.... but wait... not an optiion

I still feel there is an need for an "how to use this site" and "suggestions"

Frankly I feel a little "trapped" not being able to delete my own profile/
@912GreenSkill can you help with this a bit ? Or do I simply have to insult everyone and get myself banned ?

Also invite to the grow. @Eniik

Day 45:
The shack:
IMAG0429.jpg

MsA females:
IMAG0430.jpg

IMAG0431.jpg

IMAG0432.jpg

BbHb:
IMAG0433.jpg

IMAG0438.jpg

JaHe:
IMAG0434.jpg

IMAG0435.jpg

Both are just barely starting to show female pistils. The calyxes are micro.

RoJa:
IMAG0436.jpg

IMAG0437.jpg

Also both starting to show female pistils.

MsA males:
IMAG0440.jpg

[HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] got munched on a bit. Looks like leafminer marks. He's the most vigorous.
IMAG0441.jpg

[HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] has bigger flowers, showed first, and is the smelliest. He might win out against [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG].
IMAG0442.jpg

Bonfire photo:
IMAG0443.jpg

Steady as she goes.

Last edited:
@912GreenSkell thanks buddy not suggesting anything other than my own deletion.... but wait... not an optiion

@912GreenSkill can you help with this a bit ? Or do I simply have to insult everyone and get myself banned ?

Wait, what? Why would you want to be deleted?

You want your profile deleted? You can just report the post and ask for your profile to be deleted, and admin will take care of it for you.. Sorry about the delay...very limited on internet until tomorrow

Are you ok or do you want some help. Dont want to see you go but will do what you request. You can send a pm to me if you want

Enki, looking good. The plants in the bigger pots seem to have finally taken off. Catching up to the ones in the smaller pots.
Thanks 912 Green, and @Dudeski I do fell a lot better now knowing "how to get out".
I do still feel that a thread for "suggestions" and maybe one for "how to use this site" would be great additions...yeah I know...who has the time. Thanks for the help, appreciated.

Back