Indoor Nectar for the gods

Hey guys, wanted to put this up for others, I contacted the ocgFAMshow, and ran a couple things past them, I'll try and get these in order...
20180209_125351.jpg
20180209_125416.jpg
20180209_125431.jpg
20180209_125449.jpg

Besides the fact this stuff grows insane bud, that right there is the reason to use it. Scott O is the big dog at NTFG. He was recently badly injured and is still recovering. As you notice it doesn't stop him from answering personally! How cool is that, not to mention the spot on advice!!!

Screenshot_20180209-152530.jpg
RO system ordered, gal of HH also ordered

Last edited:
My only concern going that high ppm in an auto (I ran it real hard following my first grow, which, even with the underwater issue I had on the first nftg grow, that first grow was better for plant health being underwatered with ppm screaming @ 2300+ at times)

I've got it scaled way back on Gaia and expeshully Medusa's . I'm trying to keep the feeds on this grow below 700, up to 100 ppm. Plants look really happy, except for that N to, currently

Just a quick update, my first three finished early, i assume due to the water issue i had, so light but not underpowered! The final sour livers is finishing, just starting flush... my second run is now @ day 50 I ordered the RO system on day 52 of grow 1, so I was willing to dump $ to fix the issue... this run? My CDLCs are twice as big... also, I found that my in pot ph was drifting, not bad, 6.0... but have finally gotten comfortable with feedings at 6.8... takes alot of Oly Up... which brings the soil ph back up... if your having issues, push the ph, and... LOTS OF CALCIUM! I've also added in aphrodite's extraction and triton's trawl. Hoping the triton's will really push the colors of the CDLCs.
20180323_083329.jpg
20180322_110403.jpg
20180322_110354.jpg
20180322_110334.jpg

For anyone that might still be watching this thread, here's a pic of round 1 and 2. The difference is night and day. Water quality issues and ph issues handled. Day 67 and on track.
inCollage_20180409_084840257.jpg

Right here man.
They look great.
I just finished off my clones of Tangilope. Boy oh boy does this stuff smell great. The couple of tests we did of the fresh dried were off the charts for flavor, odor and pretty damn potent too. Can only wonder what it would have been without the mites!!
I am just finishing off two Mephisto plants as well a AvT F2 and a Blue Toof. I'm hoping to take them down this coming weekend so they are in week two of flush or ripening whatever you want to call it. I usually try for 3-4 flushes during the last two weeks with some plain water in between to keep them hydrated. First "flush" is 45 ml of Herculean Harvest, 30 ml Aphrodite's Extraction, and 30-45 ml of Triton's Trawl with 5-10 ml of SLF-100 with a splash of Hygia for wetting, next is the same minus the slf and Hygia's, last ones are 15-30 Herculean Harvest and 15 of Aphrodite's. All pH'd to 6.4, oh and this is per gallon. I really think this cleans out any junk and fills out the flowers as well as bring out their full aroma and flavor. It sure worked with the Tangilope.

Right here man.
They look great.
I just finished off my clones of Tangilope. Boy oh boy does this stuff smell great. The couple of tests we did of the fresh dried were off the charts for flavor, odor and pretty damn potent too. Can only wonder what it would have been without the mites!!
I am just finishing off two Mephisto plants as well a AvT F2 and a Blue Toof. I'm hoping to take them down this coming weekend so they are in week two of flush or ripening whatever you want to call it. I usually try for 3-4 flushes during the last two weeks with some plain water in between to keep them hydrated. First "flush" is 45 ml of Herculean Harvest, 30 ml Aphrodite's Extraction, and 30-45 ml of Triton's Trawl with 5-10 ml of SLF-100 with a splash of Hygia for wetting, next is the same minus the slf and Hygia's, last ones are 15-30 Herculean Harvest and 15 of Aphrodite's. All pH'd to 6.4, oh and this is per gallon. I really think this cleans out any junk and fills out the flowers as well as bring out their full aroma and flavor. It sure worked with the Tangilope.
Copied and pasted! Was debating on running the aphrodites extraction thru flush. Am shooting for 80 days, then 10 flush. On day 67, so about 2 weeks till start.

Thanks!

Thanks! Looks like I've got some reading to do!

Back