Indoor Nectar for the gods

Ya, that is one of the big reasons I switched to 5 Gal. pots. he slurry tests were rough with that small amount. But they are critical. Me, I have been using full strength throughout, both photo and auto. I only flush with HH these days. Do you use SLF-100? You should when running this line.
Want to, but this grows on a shoestring budget. Wish that would have been the freebie in my sample kit, they thru in cultural biologix bloom, was about to toss it in when the issues started to make themselves known. I have cut out the BK till all is sorted.

OH Hell yes, I almost forgot to mention. I stay away from the Bloom K! That stuff is mega potent and blew my grow to hell and back!! I am starting to play with it very gently. You need a Metric F-Ton of calcium in the soil and plant because that stuff just makes the plant use it and scream for more. That is one lesson I learned well. It does increase bud sites like crazy though...

OH Hell yes, I almost forgot to mention. I stay away from the Bloom K! That stuff is mega potent and blew my grow to hell and back!! I am starting to play with it very gently. You need a Metric F-Ton of calcium in the soil and plant because that stuff just makes the plant use it and scream for more. That is one lesson I learned well. It does increase bud sites like crazy though...
Have come to the same conclusion! The four assed monkey and the sour livers are covered with sites... BK is now in the seldom use until I get a couple of runs in. May be a big contributing factor in some of the micro deficiencies I've been seeing. Also first run under COBs, and finding a happy height has been a small factor coming from HPS.

May be a big contributing factor in some of the micro deficiencies I've been seeing.
Yes, yes, yes! And according to Scott O, they are all Calcium defs!!
Ya I am just slowly starting to play with it. I am adding as a root drench a week or two before I initiate flowering in my clone tent. Bushy bushy girls!!

20180205_113246.jpg
new growth looks good, progression of damage has stopped...
20180205_113234.jpg
overall they look pretty good.
IMG_20180205_084616_599.jpg
tent is full of bud sites... Am keeping the new run of little ones off all of it for another couple weeks...maybe a little HH and mg to keep the led monster at bay.

Attachments

• 20180205_113223.jpg
    20180205_113223.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 50
Looking really nice and about like mine. Showing bits here and there. One of the things I like is the plants show what you do to them really quickly with this line.

Looking really nice and about like mine. Showing bits here and there. One of the things I like is the plants show what you do to them really quickly with this line.
Agreed, feel like I can get out in front of it as opposed to tryin to play catchup.

As far as getting calcium into the soil, I supplement with 1/4C per gallon of soil Neptune's harvest crab shell @ 23% calcium, now it's got lobster she'll in it too, for 17% and a boost in phosphorus. I also heavy hand that Demeter's. Khaos is very lightly used, but I do like it. Hey thanks @Arthur for showing this to me

As far as getting calcium into the soil, I supplement with 1/4C per gallon of soil Neptune's harvest crab shell @ 23% calcium, now it's got lobster she'll in it too, for 17% and a boost in phosphorus. I also heavy hand that Demeter's. Khaos is very lightly used, but I do like it. Hey thanks @Arthur for showing this to me
No problem! I like the line, it just needs a little tweaking! My grow is 100% nectar... you've probably already done it, but there's a load of vids on YouTube of Scott O going thru the lineup.

I'll look into that one, thanks. I'm a Neptune fan as it is. Oh yeah, lots of Demeter's I'm all LED. Khaos is just that! I play with it little at a time. That's why my clones are so bushy I think.

Back