Indoor Nectar for the gods

And... if you want to avoid sheer panic... get a second pH meter and put it aside... when they go out, the do it at 5:30 on a Friday night... with the nearest pH meter a week away...

And... if you want to avoid sheer panic... get a second pH meter and put it aside... when they go out, the do it at 5:30 on a Friday night... with the nearest pH meter a week away...
Amen, I have two in the drawer!

Can yall recommend a ph meter and any other tool I will need to properly run this line of nutes…. Thank you :)

I wasn't kidding when I said my current run is a walk in the park, its honestly to easy. I never had to test anything. Just have to water once a week with distilled water. no testing ph or runoff. In a way its convenient, for noobie like me, but I really feel like I'm not getting the whole growing experience, trial and error so to speak. If that makes sense.

The one I use is called dr meter. Fairly affordable and seems to hold up well compared to the yellow ones.
SmartSelect_20190922-132330_Chrome.jpg

guilty :frowny: at £4
IMG_4461.JPG
ofcourse its not worth shit :face: all the fluids cost £30
hanna £70
1 new ph pen in the box.JPG

good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Can yall recommend a ph meter and any other tool I will need to properly run this line of nutes…. Thank you :)

I wasn't kidding when I said my current run is a walk in the park, its honestly to easy. I never had to test anything. Just have to water once a week with distilled water. no testing ph or runoff. In a way its convenient, for noobie like me, but I really feel like I'm not getting the whole growing experience, trial and error so to speak. If that makes sense.
It does. Don’t hate it though, cruise control comes in handy. For a pH meter, I use a 15$ cheepo but damn if that thing hasn’t been bang on for two years now. I DO recommend the storage and calibration fluids. I buy the Atlas Scientific set on Amazon and calibrate every few weeks. I don’t recommend meters because I’ve burned through a few and none were much better that others. Oh and temperature compensate too.

I am using it. I use the whole regimen. I have to disagree a bit with @Prophetiko about the ppms from my experience. I do agree about the hard work though.
I think the key to this line is to really drink the kool-aid. So
rry about italics iPad editing at its finest.
The results are worth it to me. This stuff took my grows to a whole new level. Rock solid nuggets and really healthy girls. If you want to give it a go feel free to tag me.
Peace
Do you have a feeding schedule for autos with nfg, seems to be pretty hard to come by!!

Do you have a feeding schedule for autos with nfg, seems to be pretty hard to come by!!
I can help you out, but I need to know what you have, or plan to use.
Have been running nectar since maybe the end of 2016ish.

Am on day 58 on a current run that I've been pushing pretty hard. 4 mephisto girls in a 4x4.

Unfortunately, this run is well above the "tester" kit from nectar...

Questions, ask away, I'm pretty comfortable with the line at this point.
1616780189154561634374294131752.jpg

Reactions: wwwillie

wwwillie

Good deal man, thanks for stepping up.
I don’t really have a definitive answer. I basically follow what they call the Roman Regimen, which is almost everything they make! Be very very careful with the Bloom Khaos it can cause serious Ca deficiency. There’s a “bible” out there somewhere, I’ll see if I can find a copy.

I think the reason you don't see a lot of charts out there is because the line works so differently than a salt based line. You can feed at half the recommended amount, and probably get away fine with healthy, but smaller, plants.

Or you can push like crazy using they're bk. It's very difficult to burn your plants with their line.
I've found it comes down to more how much do you want to spend?

Back