New Grower Natures Living Soil first Grow.

That's not really an easy answer. It's fully dependent on your particular environment and set up, but generally it's best to have an active air exchange in the tent for fresh CO2.
I have mine on the lowest running setting 24/7 blowing into my "lung room". My lung room is the walk in closet the tent is in. It acts as a buffer of sort of the environmental conditions. I set a base temp on the heater and a base Rh on my humidifier in the lung room and the lights and fans in the tent raise temps and the girls with the lights and fans affect the tent's Rh.
If you can maintain good temps and Rh in the temps in the tent with minimal exhaust setting during lights on, you're gold. If you can't maintain either, you have to either heat the lung room or put the exhaust fan on a timer to run short periods.
Your temps and Rh are doing fine at the moment. Keep doing the same if they are stable. What are they off lights? Do you have a humidistat with a remote sensor also?
I have a remote sensor & the run of the mill temp/rh gauge. This is my new tent set up. I'm holding steady at 75f - rh 50%. I have a timer with 8 settings, so I could run exhaust every 3 hours, OR I could run the tent as is (could increase temp if needed). The 2 girls seem to be fine. The little one is what I'm worried about. Think a humidity dome for a few days to allow her to get bigger is needed? My setup is in my garage and I live in the desert.

I have a remote sensor & the run of the mill temp/rh gauge. This is my new tent set up. I'm holding steady at 75f - rh 50%. I have a timer with 8 settings, so I could run exhaust every 3 hours, OR I could run the tent as is (could increase temp if needed). The 2 girls seem to be fine. The little one is what I'm worried about. Think a humidity dome for a few days to allow her to get bigger is needed? My setup is in my garage and I live in the desert.
Ok.............get a big 'dome' as you can and mist the inside of it.

Ok.............get a big 'dome' as you can and mist the inside of it.
Already done. I've decided to put the exhaust on the timer. Every 3 hours it will run for 30min. I think it would be most beneficial to maintain temp/rh with periodic exhaust than have low humidity. This would only be for a couple weeks until flower, at which time 50-55% would be fine.

Already done. I've decided to put the exhaust on the timer. Every 3 hours it will run for 30min. I think it would be most beneficial to maintain temp/rh with periodic exhaust than have low humidity. This would only be for a couple weeks until flower, at which time 50-55% would be fine.
Sound plan!

Got it holding steady at 77f/68% rh. Thx for support.
Great!
Glad I could help! Just trying help where I can and payback for the help I got on my first grow of canna.
My first girl ready for the paper bag to dry. First of three for that grow. That was a hard summer grow!
IMG_20201024_080357337.jpg

Gave the gals a nice gulp of rainwater last night and just started a new batch of tea (2-3 tbls of NLS & 2 tbls of molasses, handful of EWC) to apply at next watering. Increased TSW2000 to 100% at 24". Im keeping my eye out for light burn. Question about calmag, should I be adding with zero signs as a preventive measure or add when I see signs. As a reminder, JH is in plain FFHF at day 23, and GG is in Natures Living Soil/FFHF SuperSoil at day 19.

It seems that the plants are OK with decision to run exhaust every 3 hours. I have a new post regarding Portable AC question. Link below if anyone may have insight.

Temp: 80f
RH: 70%
Lights: TSW2000 & 2-autocobs @ 24"
Media: Natures Living Soil/FFHF supersoil

Day 23-Jack Herer (GHS)
IMG_2011.JPG
Day 19-GG4
IMG_2012.JPG
Day 11-GSC
IMG_2013.JPG

Just keep doing what you're doing in your nute program. Since you're organic and using teas. I'd just top dress with a little Thorvin Kelp or just put a little in your tea when brewing. I grind it to a powder before using either way. Take a look at the analysis of what you're using to see if you need a supplementation.
Molasses has cal-mag in it. I use Medina Horticulture molasses and have for over 30 years. Bought it by the DRUM when I was composting large scale. You can get it pretty easy at some brick n mortar garden supply. I picked up a gallon for $10 locally.

Can I brew the tea in my tent? Added moisture and tea will be same temp. Only concern is about the lights & the tea.

Can I brew the tea in my tent? Added moisture and tea will be same temp. Only concern is about the lights & the tea.
I don't see how it could hurt. Just make sure that any can't get splashed on the leaves if you make really strong teas. Should increase the humidity some........some is better that none in your case.

Back