First timer, really need help

Day 12 of 2nd grow they are much bigger than I expected
Same as last time NLS and FFOF but using wholly mackerel and big bloom at planting (directly into the soil) it looks like they are getting too big for the pots (15L)

Yesterday was the first day I added grow big I'm using slightly over 1/4 what they recommend. Middle plant is royal 00 auto blueberry, top right seeds man's lemon auto, bottom right areas farm purple punch, bottom left fastbuds purple lemonade, top left, fastbuds blackberry.

I just had a pretty big fan last time taking in air from outside the tent through a duct hole, this time I thought to buy an exhaust fan but decided to get a small 10$ fan first to see if I could save the money - works great.
My last grow made me want to upgrade to a mars hydro 3000ts i think it 400$ but the nutes seem to be getting me excellent results so I'll upgrade when my phlizon 2500w cob led one dies (I know it's not actually 2500w lol)

Any advice on getting them to grow taller before they grow more outward?
pretty sure once the stretch starts you'll be wondering how you gonna keep em contained.

Raising the light is the only way to get them taller. If this is what you want I highly recommend doing LST on the plants. A tutorial can be found on the forums.

by salting, do you mean someone literally put salt in the pots?

Also, if your using bottled water then I’d highly recommend using calmag

I'm using tap water but flush with reverse osmosis water (made by coca cola lol [dasani]) .... yeah literally pour salt all over I didn't know it could do that to a plant but my underwatering probably didn't help.

It's day 22... or 23 I have to count days more precisely and they mostly are growing more outward than up which I guess is better now that they are tall enough to be out of the pots. I'm not sure how these are in size compared the actual growers, but they are much bigger than may water only first grown ones.

How long does it usually take before ocean forest stops feeding the plant? Nothing I read from fox farms itself ever seems to be accurate and people here have given me much better advice than Google in most cases (I think my of + nls combo = burns especially with direct planting but I've had less this time and none really appeared until recently on a few of my daughters

Attachments

• 20210716_035615.jpg
    20210716_035615.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 20
Went back and read some but couldn't find what pot size you are using.....OF and/or HF could conceivably do for a whole grow, in big enough pots. But pretty sure those aren't big enough. 2 to 4 weeks seems to be normal before starting nutes, start em off with 1/4 to 1/3 strength and see how they react...

I started giving them nutes when I planted them directly in the soil this time
They are 15L pots I am going bigger after this time, I wanna fill the tent.

I've been going slightly over 1/4 ff recommended strength but after I stop wholly mackerel Wednesday I'm going to go up to 1/2 strength

Back