New Grower Natures Living Soil first Grow.

Patiently waiting. Oh yeah, while I love the idea of a closet Grow, it is only 19" deep. That is a potential problem. How do I rectify that? View attachment 1279497View attachment 1279499

4x4 tent with tsw-2000. I'll be adding my existing 2-autocobs from COBSHOP to the mix. Thus widening the light foot print. Letting things warm up and knocking off the cobwebs. I'm stoked. Took me less than 2 weeks for a complete upgrade.

On another note, I just watered Jack & GG with 2 cups each of NLS/molasses. It is a very light batch, since this is my first time. Question, if my moisture meter reads dry at 1 knuckle deep but moist 4/5 inches down, do you water?
I water at 50% weight of a fully watered pot. I use my meter to give me a quick referance so I don't have to pick it up. I stick it about 4-5in deep and if it comes back at half the scale, I pick it up to check.
I'm watering in a tea now in my 7gal pots. I sprayed( a one gallon Round Up sprayer) about 3/4 gal between the two and I’m letting that soak in.now. I'll check them in a few and add a half gal each and come back in 15 min. If either has water in the tray, I wait 15 min more to see if it will soak it up. If there is water still there, I remove it and the pot is fully watered. If there was no water in the tray after the second watering, I add more and check in 15.
The sprayer is a life saver!!! It's easy to get uniform watering and comes in real handy when the plant gets big!

Temp: 75f
RH: 77%
Lights: 2-autocobs @ 30"
Media: Natures Living Soil/FFHF supersoil

Day 18-Jack Herer (GHS)
IMG_1992.JPG
Day 14-GG4
IMG_1993.JPG
Day 6-GSC
IMG_1994.JPG
Watered w/ tea(NLS & molasses) for the 2 big girls. GSC still on rainwater.

I've decided to wait a couple of days to move girls to their new home(new tent). Waiting to hear back from Mars-Hydro. It appears that I'm missing a couple of hanging poles. It's an easy work around and besides that, we have some weather coming in, so I'm going to wait for GSC to get a little bigger. Everyone seems content. Other than that, the tent is AWESOME. FYI, I put the tent together by myself in 20 min. @Marshydro well done.

RH: 77%

Day 18-Jack Herer (GHS)
View attachment 1279697
Day 14-GG4
View attachment 1279698
Day 6-GSC
View attachment 1279699
Watered w/ tea(NLS & molasses) for the 2 big girls. GSC still on rainwater.

I've decided to wait a couple of days to move girls to their new home(new tent). Waiting to hear back from Mars-Hydro. It appears that I'm missing a couple of hanging poles. It's an easy work around and besides that, we have some weather coming in, so I'm going to wait for GSC to get a little bigger. Everyone seems content. Other than that, the tent is AWESOME. FYI, I put the tent together by myself in 20 min. @Marshydro well done.
looking good bro i just thought id pop in and say hello

What should I do to these plants? Top? LST? Leave alone?

Day 19
IMG_1992.JPG

Day 15
IMG_1993.JPG

Day 7
IMG_1994.JPG

Check out GSC coloring. Been this way since day 1. Already learning from u guys and didn't react to a situation that didn't warrant a reaction. Patience!!! Who'd a thought?

Last edited:
Update:

RH: 71%
IMG_2002.JPG
Day 20-Jack Herer (GHS)
IMG_2003.JPG
Day 16-GG4
IMG_2004.JPG
Day 8-GSC
IMG_2005.JPG
Watered w/ tea(NLS & molasses) for the 2 big girls. GSC still on rainwater. Stage 1 of LST is complete.

Here we go!!!

Looking good!
Hopefully the baby will shed her spots soon!

Looking good!
Hopefully the baby will shed her spots soon!
She has been this way from start. Any ideas? Should I ask the infirmary?

Back