New Grower Natures Living Soil first Grow.

Temp: 75f
RH: 75%

Day 24:
IMG_2015.JPG

Day 20:
IMG_2016.JPG

Day 12:
IMG_2017.JPG

IMG_2014.JPG

I'm sticking with what @Proph suggested and then also mentioned by my wife (of all people) that GSC has variegated leaves. I keep looking for any signs of a potential problem, but she keeps growing. Her stalk is solid. While appearing to have an issue, she is basically telling me to "hold her beer". I think she's got this. We will see. Either way, I will watch & learn. She is giving ME an opportunity to grow.

I'm sticking with what @Proph suggested and then also mentioned by my wife (of all people) that GSC has variegated leaves. I keep looking for any signs of a potential problem, but she keeps growing. Her stalk is solid. While appearing to have an issue, she is basically telling me to "hold her beer". I think she's got this. We will see. Either way, I will watch & learn. She is giving ME an opportunity to grow.
Not much you can do with her, but wait.

Temps 73-77
RH 70-77%

Was about to give everyone a dose of tea (Natures Living Soil/molasses), however when I checked ph, it was @ 4.5. WTF? Needless to say I'm not using it. I used tea a couple of days ago and just added a little more molasses yesterday without adding anything else. If using an airstone while brewing, how long is tea good for? Should I be thinking along the lines of a single use teas rather than multi-use(1week)?

Jack Day 26:
IMG_2020.JPG

GG Day 22:
IMG_2021.JPG

GSC Day 14:
IMG_2022.JPG

IMG_2019.JPG

No! Compost tea has a short shelf life. Once brewed, it needs to be used. I learned that a long time ago. I had used the first 500gal and working on the second 500 when a random thunderstorm came up and stopped me. I couldn't spray for a couple days. I checked it and just dumped it on a brush pile from cleaning up along my creek.

No! Compost tea has a short shelf life. Once brewed, it needs to be used. I learned that a long time ago. I had used the first 500gal and working on the second 500 when a random thunderstorm came up and stopped me. I couldn't spray for a couple days. I checked it and just dumped it on a brush pile from cleaning up along my creek.
Lesson learned! I just happy that I'm checking EVERYTHING prior to introducing to the equation.

Lesson learned! I just happy that I'm checking EVERYTHING prior to introducing to the equation.
It NEVER hurts to check!!!! Just keep being diligent. Take care of your girls like they were your children! :biggrin:

Humidity question:

With 3 plants at 3 start dates, what RH should I target. 75% to accommodate the youngest plant (@2weeks) or 60/65% for the oldest (3 1/2 -4 weeks)? My new Levoit Humidifier gives me the ability to dial it in MUCH better than before. @WildBill , @Proph , @pop22, @terp182 , @Mañ'O'Green. I am interested in drawing input from multiple individuals whom I have been observing and learning from.

RESPECT!

Humidity question:

With 3 plants at 3 start dates, what RH should I target. 75% to accommodate the youngest plant (@2weeks) or 60/65% for the oldest (3 1/2 -4 weeks)? My new Levoit Humidifier gives me the ability to dial it in MUCH better than before. @WildBill , @Proph , @pop22, @terp182 , @Mañ'O'Green. I am interested in drawing input from multiple individuals whom I have been observing and learning from.

RESPECT!
I'd go with 60-65.
I'm taking my girls up. I might be wrong in doing so, but I'm upping my VPD at an earlier age than what charts and calculators show. It just seems that those charts and calculators are directed at photos. 10 weeks in veg? LOL!
Don't do like me on this aspect, at least until my results are proven or a more established grower comments.

Back