New Grower Natures Living Soil first Grow.

Im not a big RH guy, lol.. Im in a dry area.. My rh pretty much stays around 35-40% from seed to harvest.

I'm sticking with what @Proph suggested and then also mentioned by my wife (of all people) that GSC has variegated leaves. I keep looking for any signs of a potential problem, but she keeps growing. Her stalk is solid. While appearing to have an issue, she is basically telling me to "hold her beer". I think she's got this. We will see. Either way, I will watch & learn. She is giving ME an opportunity to grow.
I don't want to alarm you, but when someone says 'hold my beer', they usually do something stupid.

I've never bothered with RH control. My indoor varies between 30 - 65% my solution for low humidity is more plants! :smoking:

Humidity question:

With 3 plants at 3 start dates, what RH should I target. 75% to accommodate the youngest plant (@2weeks) or 60/65% for the oldest (3 1/2 -4 weeks)? My new Levoit Humidifier gives me the ability to dial it in MUCH better than before. @WildBill , @Proph , @pop22, @terp182 , @Mañ'O'Green. I am interested in drawing input from multiple individuals whom I have been observing and learning from.

RESPECT!

Im not a big RH guy, lol.. Im in a dry area.. My rh pretty much stays around 35-40% from seed to harvest.
Must be nice to have a stable rh.
My rh fluctuates as much as one of my old redheaded girlfriend's attitude on a hourly basis!:biggrin:

I don't want to alarm you, but when someone says 'hold my beer', they usually do something stupid.
It may be wishful thinking on my part. Do you have any thoughts on the development of GSC? She seems to be holding her own, IF I accept variegated leaves.

Humidity question:

With 3 plants at 3 start dates, what RH should I target. 75% to accommodate the youngest plant (@2weeks) or 60/65% for the oldest (3 1/2 -4 weeks)? My new Levoit Humidifier gives me the ability to dial it in MUCH better than before. @WildBill , @Proph , @pop22, @terp182 , @Mañ'O'Green. I am interested in drawing input from multiple individuals whom I have been observing and learning from.

RESPECT!
60% - 65% keeps everybody happy!

I have to deal with outdoor RH from 0, yes zero in the summer to 88% in the winter. It is a constant concern.

It may be wishful thinking on my part. Do you have any thoughts on the development of GSC? She seems to be holding her own, IF I accept variegated leaves.
I agree with you and think that it looks like it will be just fine. Nice work, your setup looks good to me, quality soil, pots and environmentals from what I can see. Keep it up and Good Luck!

Let me start by saying THANK YOU. This unconditional support towards a common goal is so admirable on many levels. As I continue on this journey down a road that I have never been, it is wonderful to know that I have a few growing "Rabbi's" that collectively raise the bottom, so that IF & WHEN I should stumble & fall, I don't fall far.

Temp: 82f
RH 60%
IMG_2027.JPG

Day 28:
IMG_2024.JPG

Day 24:
IMG_2025.JPG

Day 16:
IMG_2026.JPG

QUESTION: I am top dressing the 2 big girls w/NLS and watering w/rainwater. Is it advisable to add molasses to RW?

Back