New Grower Natures Living Soil first Grow.

I noticed that it also recommends "pre mixing" it.. Are there any instructions on how much to add when it's used as a top dress? Big difference between the two!
HOW TO USE
Super Soil Technique:
1. Add 1lb of Nature's Living Soil concentrate for every 1.5 gallons of organic potting soil to make a ready to use Super Soil (about 1/3 of a 5 gallon container)
2. Fill a container 1/3 full with the super soil from step 1 and 2/3 with organic potting soil.
3. Plant and water from seed to harvest

Living Soil Technique:
1. Thoroughly mix 1 lb of Nature's Living Soil concentrate for every 5 gallons of organic potting soil to make a ready to use Living Soil
2. Make a small hole, about the size of a 16oz cup, and fill with organic potting soil.
Top Feeding:
1. Sprinkle a thin layer of Nature's Living Soil concentrate on the top of the soil and water.

Top Feeding

Put a very thin layer of Nature's Living Soil on top of soil and water for a boost in nutrients and microorganisms. Apply the diameter of the widest branch or all the way to the container wall.

Compost Tea:
Add 2-3 heaping tablespoons of concentrate and one tablespoon of un-sulfured black-strap molasses per gallon of water and let stand for 24 hours.

HOW TO USE
Super Soil Technique:
1. Add 1lb of Nature's Living Soil concentrate for every 1.5 gallons of organic potting soil to make a ready to use Super Soil (about 1/3 of a 5 gallon container)
2. Fill a container 1/3 full with the super soil from step 1 and 2/3 with organic potting soil.

Living Soil Technique:
1. Thoroughly mix 1 lb of Nature's Living Soil concentrate for every 5 gallons of organic potting soil to make a ready to use Living Soil
2. Make a small hole, about the size of a 16oz cup, and fill with organic potting soil.
Top Feeding:
1. Sprinkle a thin layer of Nature's Living Soil concentrate on the top of the soil and water.

Top Feeding

Put a very thin layer of Nature's Living Soil on top of soil and water for a boost in nutrients and microorganisms. Apply the diameter of the widest branch or all the way to the container wall.

Compost Tea:
Add 2-3 heaping tablespoons of concentrate and one tablespoon of un-sulfured black-strap molasses per gallon of water and let stand for 24 hours.
Shweet! Should be good to go!

I'm sticking with what @Proph suggested and then also mentioned by my wife (of all people) that GSC has variegated leaves. I keep looking for any signs of a potential problem, but she keeps growing. Her stalk is solid. While appearing to have an issue, she is basically telling me to "hold her beer". I think she's got this. We will see. Either way, I will watch & learn. She is giving ME an opportunity to grow.
My greenhouse seeds Jack Herer had some weird leaves like you GSC. She did grow out of it after a few nodes. I was told it is just a weird genetic tick.

Just got caught up on your thread, looking great for you first grow. I use electrical tape. People use all kinds of different stuff for this. The idea is tape completely covers the wound and helps prevent an infection from occurring, but the pipe cleaner looks like it will do the trick. I have never had any issues with infections myself.

Keep up the great work, you will be rewarded at the end with some great smoke. Smoking your own weed is sooo much more satisfying. :goodluck::drunks::bong:

Just got caught up on your thread, looking great for you first grow. I use electrical tape. People use all kinds of different stuff for this. The idea is tape completely covers the wound and helps prevent an infection from occurring, but the pipe cleaner looks like it will do the trick. I have never had any issues with infections myself.

Keep up the great work, you will be rewarded at the end with some great smoke. Smoking your own weed is sooo much more satisfying. :goodluck::drunks::bong:
Thx man. I appreciate the support. It matters.

LOL! Yea, I used some surveyor flag tape to tape up some tomato plants that got hit with a spray boom on a turn around.

Feeling good update:

Made some additional changes to my environment. I exhaust every hour for 15 min. This is giving me a more consistent environment of 82-84f/60-65rh. Plants seem to like it. This is the happiest I've seen them.

IMG_2032.JPG

Day 29
IMG_2033.JPG

Day 25
IMG_2034.JPG

Day 17
IMG_2035.JPG

Last edited:
Back