New Grower Natures Living Soil first Grow.

They are definitely fattening up! Did a little housekeeping and trimmed off some of the crispy leaves. Still doing water only ph 6.4. Moving right along with the help from friends.

I'm still grinding! Doing the best I can with what I got! I will not be using NLS again, that is for sure. For those who have been following, you may remember the "hermied" plant I pulled from tent and gave to a friend who has cerebral palsy so he can feel part of our Grow. That plant was in FFHF soil and was given the same teas/topdressings and is doing fine considering. Zero signs of problems. Take it for what it's worth.

Day 65
IMG_2201.JPG

Day 57
IMG_2202.JPG

Buds are looking good and filling in nicely! And you have plenty of good, green foliage that is handling what the damaged leaves cannot. You may not cross the finish with the biggest harvest, but looks to me like it will be good just the same.

I'm still grinding! Doing the best I can with what I got! I will not be using NLS again, that is for sure. For those who have been following, you may remember the "hermied" plant I pulled from tent and gave to a friend who has cerebral palsy so he can feel part of our Grow. That plant was in FFHF soil and was given the same teas/topdressings and is doing fine considering. Zero signs of problems. Take it for what it's worth.

Day 65
View attachment 1297485
Day 57
View attachment 1297486
Lesson learned! Just like me and EB's silly ass recs for dolomite!
Buds are looking good and filling in nicely! And you have plenty of good, green foliage that is handling what the damaged leaves cannot. You may not cross the finish with the biggest harvest, but looks to me like it will be good just the same.
Yup, not as big as it could have been, but still quite good.

I’m impressed. Looking good. Yep, I will not be using the 3 NLS products I have left going forward. I take that back as I added 2 tbls of the autoflower to the total mix of soils in my 5 gal pots. That was before reading these posts. The rest will be used in the ‘yard. Looking good Big Sul.

Thanks guys. I have learned so much and am looking forward to future endeavors. To quote a friend, "I shoot for better, and bigger is just a bonus when it comes to organics." Next rounds goal is just that, happy healthy plants.

Back