New Grower Natures Living Soil first Grow.

Rolled back to straight tapwater (189 ppm). Just ordered a little jewlers loop to look at the trichomes. :headbang:

IMG_2174.JPG
IMG_2175.JPG

I'm not a Jorge fan but he had one video where he shows an outdoor plant that someone pulled up roots and all, and toss aside. It landed on a bare patch of ground and somehow managed to put down roots and survive! Laying in the sun! These plants can take quite a beating, without a doubt. Your issue, because you caught it in time, has hardly phased your plants. I have a plant in scrog right now, I broke a main branch of, right at the junction with the main stem. It was hanging but a thread. I merely propped it up enough to make contact with the main stem. she re-attached within 3 days! Canna never ceases to amaze me!

Truly amazing plant.

Even more amazing is that I want to add something to make it better. I can't believe how dysfunctional I truly am.

Truly amazing plant.

Even more amazing is that I want to add something to make it better. I can't believe how dysfunctional I truly am.
It's natural. . All ya have to learn is when it's time to take action and when it's time to do nothing. That's all. No big deal. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lookin good man! The hardest part of growing is correctly responding to issues. Good stuff!

Back