New Grower Natures Living Soil first Grow.

Yeah ide start getting that down to 60 or below personally...
IMG_2155.jpg
Ask and ye shall receive.

Last edited:
View attachment 1292514
Ask and he shall receive.

Others may disagree, but by the time my flowers have fully formed (youve got 2-3 weeks to go or so before you need to decide what route to take) , Im down to 40rh, then work my way down to 30-35 rh... Others do it successfully without lowering so much, but my area can have powdery mildew outbreaks depending on the year. Its a different story if you're perpetual.. That makes it more difficult, but not hugely detrimental..

gl

Others may disagree, but by the time my flowers have fully formed (youve got 2-3 weeks to go or so before you need to decide what route to take) , Im down to 40rh, then work my way down to 30-35 rh... Others do it successfully without lowering so much, but my area can have powdery mildew outbreaks depending on the year. Its a different story if you're perpetual.. That makes it more difficult, but not hugely detrimental..

gl
Dropping rh in AZ is not a problem:cools:. Just trying to maintain proper VPD. I'll now up my game and maintain VPD on the low side. Climate control will be a topic of discussion when I finish this Grow.

Dropping rh in AZ is not a problem:cools:. Just trying to maintain proper VPD. I'll now up my game and maintain VPD on the low side. Climate control will be a topic of discussion when I finish this Grow.
No. it's the humidity you want to lower. When your temp stays the same and your humidity lowers, your VPD rises.
If you didn't make a typo there, you need to study VPD.
If you have an android, look for gROBOT Vapor Pressure deficit calculator,
Links at the bottom of the page for apple and android apps
You might have to reload the page for some reason.

No. it's the humidity you want to lower. When your temp stays the same and your humidity lowers, your VPD rises.
If you didn't make a typo there, you need to study VPD.
If you have an android, look for gROBOT Vapor Pressure deficit calculator,
Links at the bottom of the page for apple and android apps
You might have to reload the page for some reason.
Should have said humidity. Thank you.

Just as long as you understand the concept!!! :thumbsup:
Assuming the temp is a constant, rh & VPD are inversely proportional. Where as if rh remains constant as temp rises, VPD will also rise.

-trust but verify, I like it.

Fingers crossed, as issues do not appear to be progressing. WHAT A LEARNING EXPERIENCE THIS HAS BEEN!!!

IMG_2156.JPG
IMG_2157.JPG
IMG_2158.JPG

Your girls just don't look happy with up lifted leaves. The left one is starting to "perk" a little, but I haven't seen any pics like that for a long time.
Just an observation.

Back