New Grower Natures Living Soil first Grow.

U think that that plant could effect the other 2 in the tent. Even if I try to stay on top of it? Unless I see seeds forming in the buds. Then I will not be able to be thorough. I'm reaching here with no experience. I can handle the truth.

Unless the sack were ripe and starting to open, your good. Check again in a couple days for more, after that, you should be good. I've found 3-4 seeds in plants a few times that were not near any males. I've not seen volumes of seeds from a stressed plant. I wouldn't worry too much.

Understood. After a brief search to get a better understanding i get ur point of stress induced. I believe that may be where I am at. I've removed 2 pair of balls w/o question. Now everything I look at makes me nervous.
View attachment 1287270

U think that that plant could effect the other 2 in the tent. Even if I try to stay on top of it? Unless I see seeds forming in the buds. Then I will not be able to be thorough. I'm reaching here with no experience. I can handle the truth.

if it were me, i'd take no chancez & ditch the hermie completely....but that'z jus me :shrug: i know it may be a heartbreaker, but hey, better safe than sorry...jus sayin ;) ppp

After a complete inspection of JH bag seed, I believe that the "Hermie" issue is stress related. I have found 2 sets of balls and a couple singles(6 total). I will continue being diligent in my inspection.

Yesterday I added Recharge to the gals. They appear to like it, as growth advances. Youngest plant has shown some clawing from the recharge. Water only next feed.
IMG_2068.JPG

Day 41- Jack Herer
IMG_2072.JPG

Day 37- GG#4
IMG_2070.JPG

Day 29- GSC
IMG_2071.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2069.JPG
    IMG_2069.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
Not saying this applies to every cultivar, but I've had plants that self-pollinated and got a few immature seeds, but none of the other cultivars in the garden had any signs of seeds.

Really showing daily progress. My focus is to even out the canopy so I can just let the gals RUN. A few heavier branches getting spread wider. Starting to take off lower leaves to increase airflow.
IMG_2073.JPG

Day42- Jack Herer
IMG_2074.JPG

Day38- GG4
IMG_2076.JPG

Day30- GSC
IMG_2077.JPG

Looking excellent!!! Keep up the good work!
One of MANY things I've learned from watching and reading is to makes decisions based on the plants progress vice time/days. I think I started LST too early. I have very little room under the canopy. I was so excited to interact with the babies, I didn't give them the time to show their personality. Instead, I made my will the focal point, rather than responding to what the plant tells me.

I like these type of lessons. Ones that still allow success in the face of adversity.

One of MANY things I've learned from watching and reading is to makes decisions based on the plants progress vice time/days. I think I started LST too early. I have very little room under the canopy. I was so excited to interact with the babies, I didn't give them the time to show their personality. Instead, I made my will the focal point, rather than responding to what the plant tells me.

I like these type of lessons. Ones that still allow success in the face of adversity.
That's no problem. Let them grow more and get more defined. Once the main colas are more established, you can loosen the lst and let the colas come up. This will give you more clearance between the plant and media. Just make sure you keep good airflow.

THANK YOU to the "Rabbi's".

I'm starting to "get it", and let the plants tell me what they want/need. The last couple of days I opened the tent in anticipation of doing one thing, and wound up going a different direction. If any NOOBS should read this thread, pay attention to what the experience has been enforcing. Patience, less is more, minor course corrections. In processing all the growing marijuana data available, it is very easy for me to over react. It like WEB MD, I research a headache I'm experiencing and by the time I'm done reading, I'm certain I have only 6 months to live. OCCAM's Razor is a principal I'm applying on a daily basis.

BACK TO THE BABIES!!!
IMG_0316.JPG

Day 44- Jack Herer
IMG_0317.JPG

Day 40- GG4
IMG_0318.JPG

Day 32- GSC
IMG_0319.JPG

Back