New Grower Natures Living Soil first Grow.

Moving right along. Does anyone see anything I need to be made aware of? GG & GSC are happy with the SuperSoil. Bag seed Jack is good, but ..... it is a bag seed. Another conversation may be warranted very soon. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I have a bag seed, it means the plant that produced the seed "Hermied". Therefore, their is a higher probability that the plant grown from that seed can produce another Hermied plant. Is that correct?
IMG_2059.JPG

Day 39:
IMG_2061.JPG

Day 35:
IMG_2062.JPG

Day 27:
IMG_2063.JPG

This is why I bring "hermie" into the discussion. I have at my disposal, my original "closet Grow". I can move this plant out of the tent and into the closet. In the tent I have a tsw-2000 and 2 autocobs. I can move one of the autocobs to the closet with a fan and a small humidifier. One of the reasons I want to keep going is that I am growing to make butter for a friend with cerebral palsy.

Thoughts?
IMG_2064.JPGIMG_2065.JPGIMG_2066.JPG

Moving right along. Does anyone see anything I need to be made aware of? GG & GSC are happy with the SuperSoil. Bag seed Jack is good, but ..... it is a bag seed. Another conversation may be warranted very soon. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I have a bag seed, it means the plant that produced the seed "Hermied". Therefore, their is a higher probability that the plant grown from that seed can produce another Hermied plant. Is that correct?
View attachment 1287125

Day 39:
View attachment 1287126
Day 35:
View attachment 1287127
Day 27:
View attachment 1287128
Not necessarily, the source plant could have been severely stressed, something well out of the norm. Is it the one in pre-flower? It also could be a photo also, if you don't know if it came from an auto.
I like the use of big washers.

This is why I bring "hermie" into the discussion. I have at my disposal, my original "closet Grow". I can move this plant out of the tent and into the closet. In the tent I have a tsw-2000 and 2 autocobs. I can move one of the autocobs to the closet with a fan and a small humidifier. One of the reasons I want to keep going is that I am growing to make butter for a friend with cerebral palsy.

Thoughts?
View attachment 1287153View attachment 1287154View attachment 1287155
Well hell! That's off your "bag seed girl"?

Not necessarily, the source plant could have been severely stressed, something well out of the norm. Is it the one in pre-flower? It also could be a photo also, if you don't know if it came from an auto.
I like the use of big washers.
It DID come from an auto. Yes, this is the bag seed girl. Those are "balls" correct? What say you "rabbi's? @pop22 @Proph @WildBill

It's disappointing, but not surprised. I just wanted to get experience growing. This was the first seed planted and didn't cost me anything, YET.

Last edited:
I have no experience, but that first pic sure looks like a pollen sac.

Concur. I have to read up and understand what my options are if any. If possible, I would like to Grow her out, but not at the expense of the other 2. Out of the tent seems like a foregone conclusion, but moving to the closet seems like a possibility, HOWEVER, the closet is also in the garage where the Grow tent is. It is 20 ft away. Does the closet option pose any risk to the gals in the tent?

Any plant can form pollen sacks if stressed, and just because a plant does so, that has no affect on the seeds it produces. In that case, it's merely a defense mechanism. Only a true hermaphrodite occurrence can pass the trait on as then it is a genetic mutation. You should probably look it up but I believe a true hermie sprouts pollen sacks directly out of the buds. A stressed plant will only have very few, sometimes just one, pollen sack.

View attachment 1287125

Day 39:
View attachment 1287126
Day 35:
View attachment 1287127
Day 27:
View attachment 1287128

the closet is also in the garage where the Grow tent is. It is 20 ft away. Does the closet option pose any risk to the gals in the tent?

yes :nono: ppp

Any plant can form pollen sacks if stressed, and just because a plant does so, that has no affect on the seeds it produces. In that case, it's merely a defense mechanism. Only a true hermaphrodite occurrence can pass the trait on as then it is a genetic mutation. You should probably look it up but I believe a true hermie sprouts pollen sacks directly out of the buds. A stressed plant will only have very few, sometimes just one, pollen sack.
Understood. After a brief search to get a better understanding i get ur point of stress induced. I believe that may be where I am at. I've removed 2 pair of balls w/o question. Now everything I look at makes me nervous.
image.jpg

Back