Old Reviews Myherbsnow dryer

Watched the whole thing... It’s gets repetitive but it seems he has to be to combat the negative responses from people that think it’s just a good dehydrator (though it’s not...,it’s been highly modified for air flow, low air temps etc).

Really enjoyed it, getting ready to pull the trigger while they have the stock!

O
Watched the whole thing... It’s gets repetitive but it seems he has to be to combat the negative responses from people that think it’s just a good dehydrator (though it’s not...,it’s been highly modified for air flow, low air temps etc).

Really enjoyed it, getting ready to pull the trigger while they have the stock!
Yeah I was on there, I'm missylikesflowers . I'm trying to find out how to replay that video i want to re watch what i didnt watch through. its nice, i can give some insight into my opinions once i watch it and give my feedback on what is going on. but i wanted to see what his temps and humidity was running inside the area he was drying and the actual humidity and tempature in each rack as he was going. I am considering rotating racks every 12 number of hours on my next dry to see if that makes it dry any differently (yeah I know what the product says, but you don't know what real life will do versus experiments). I know tobacco drying uses the difference in hot air rising, and humidity levels rising to the top along with the rest of the components that go into a good tobacco wrap require a shifting of the location of the tobacco leaf, so maybe it would enhance the dry.

I finished my 2nd dry with the HerbsNow. This was from a staggered harvest so the first HerbsNow dry was using the same plants.

I did not wet trim the 2nd time. I also used the shot glass and ran a humidifier in the room with the tent to keep the humidity around 55%. I pulled the top tray with the popcorn around hour 70 and the bottom tray with the big colas went until nearly hour 90.

I’m not finding much improvement over my first dry that was wet trimmed and finished in 65 hours, but the nose/aroma might be a tad “truer” to the aroma while growing... but it’s only a subtle difference between the two.

I also hung dry some of the same herb to compare. I just jarred that up today. I’ll post an update as to my thoughts after everything has had a chance to cure. But so far, so good on the HerbsNow!

I finished my 2nd dry with the HerbsNow. This was from a staggered harvest so the first HerbsNow dry was using the same plants.

I did not wet trim the 2nd time. I also used the shot glass and ran a humidifier in the room with the tent to keep the humidity around 55%. I pulled the top tray with the popcorn around hour 70 and the bottom tray with the big colas went until nearly hour 90.

I’m not finding much improvement over my first dry that was wet trimmed and finished in 65 hours, but the nose/aroma might be a tad “truer” to the aroma while growing... but it’s only a subtle difference between the two.

I also hung dry some of the same herb to compare. I just jarred that up today. I’ll post an update as to my thoughts after everything has had a chance to cure. But so far, so good on the HerbsNow!

Oooh yes please on the update! I just ordered one last night and am looking for other growers who have tips on best practices.

I believe mine is shipping out tomorrow and I'm about three weeks out on a cut. Will definitely update. I was too curious and finally just said screw it and bought one and the extra trays, and some other swag too I believe. Not sure, ordered a while back and also got a magical butter machine and all the crap that comes with at thing

Oooh yes please on the update! I just ordered one last night and am looking for other growers who have tips on best practices.
I've given some random insight throughout the pages. If you want, I can do an indepth step by step of what I do for mine when I dry

Back