Old Reviews Myherbsnow dryer

Since we are trying new things. not sure if this is the place to post, I also sweeped up an Ardent FX decarb/infuser. Got $50 off with the code GETMORE

Has anyone used their products?
I have not used any of their products, I think that would most likely fit under the Extraction & processing grouping in this section (discussion hash oil and edibles) https://www.autoflower.org/forums/discussion-hash-oil-and-edibles.248/
But there's no best section on flower to butter afaik. its all about oils to edible in threads now days. But again, probably that section would be my guess as it has edibles in the title and its considered a type of processing of cannabis.

For me it helps the bud dry slower. Nothing breaks off in the dryer. I trim after in the TrimBag. Too easy
Excellent as i normally am a dry trim guy. So this sets my mind at ease a bit as I was going to have to get into wet trimming again. Not a huge deal obviously, but different for sure. Thanks for that.

Since we are trying new things. not sure if this is the place to post, I also sweeped up an Ardent FX decarb/infuser. Got $50 off with the code GETMORE

Has anyone used their products?
I just picked up magical butter machine. I have not even turned it on yet, but I will say it and all the accessories, because you know I had to get all of them hahah, are very good quality. I am however having a hell of a time getting customer service now, after the sale. Which is frustrating. Will report back.

Excellent as i normally am a dry trim guy. So this sets my mind at ease a bit as I was going to have to get into wet trimming again. Not a huge deal obviously, but different for sure. Thanks for that.
No problem. I was wet trimming at first but then switched.

I just picked up magical butter machine. I have not even turned it on yet, but I will say it and all the accessories, because you know I had to get all of them hahah, are very good quality. I am however having a hell of a time getting customer service now, after the sale. Which is frustrating. Will report back.
I got the full magic butter set too smdh. I ended up getting the ardent nova because I didn’t like the decarb accessory

How do u like the fx? I like the nova but it’s sooo small.
Haven't received it yet just ordered it this morning. Still waiting on the HerbsNow dryer also. They are going to be put to work as soon as they're out of the box. I have two plants with cloudy trichs waiting to be processed. The FX claims that I do not have to dry and cure the herbs before decarbing. I use weed for sleep. smoking I can sleep for about 3 hours before I wake up again and smoke myself back to sleep. I hear edibles last longer so I am hoping I can get a solid 5-6 hour sleep night.

Haven't received it yet just ordered it this morning. Still waiting on the HerbsNow dryer also. They are going to be put to work as soon as they're out of the box. I have two plants with cloudy trichs waiting to be processed. The FX claims that I do not have to dry and cure the herbs before decarbing. I use weed for sleep. smoking I can sleep for about 3 hours before I wake up again and smoke myself back to sleep. I hear edibles last longer so I am hoping I can get a solid 5-6 hour sleep night.
Nice. I bought extra trays it really helps.

I forgot to mention, I did get my new dryer a few days ago (2 days ago, weds June 17, 2020), I didn't test dry anything yet but I tested the functionality and also got 6 extra trays. Everything seems to be the same as the previous lot.

Just got a new tent for drying and a new extractor fan as well.
I already had a spare carbon filter, so I'm all good to go now!
Tonight I will chop Banana Kush and pop her in the dryer!
I live in the UK, so I will have to use a step down transformer to use the 120V Herbs Now dryer!
I managed to find a stepdown transformer in a charity shop, the thing was brand new never been used and had a retail price of £250 but I snagged it for £40, what a bargain and amazing luck, It was just sitting in the window as i walked past!
I will include a pic of the transformer, for anyone who is interested and is thinking of buying a "Hebs Now" dryer for use in the UK.
I will mention that import duties, VAT and buying a transformer,does raise the price significantly!
My transformer can handle a 5KW load so if you wanted to run multiple units, with this transformer you could!
The lower the load you need to run, the cheaper the step down transformer will be.

Back