Old Reviews Myherbsnow dryer

So what's been the general consensus on these so far?

Are they really just modified food dehydrators? I guess more importantly, does it actually work?
My feelings on it are. It works and works well but you have to watch it closely when you're at the end in a more dry environment and I had to purchase a second one in preparation for my upcoming gold glue harvest just because I dont think their trays are quite big enough. But that being said, the fact that I bought another means I love it. I would always mess up the dry compared to this thing. Is is a modified food dehydrator... in a sense, but the air flows differently if you dye the air and watch it flow.... I think there are always improvements to be made but I'd give it a solid 8/10 and has served me well and I won't go back to any other method. It is worth every penny and wish they would give good videos showing how it works online versus me having to have dyed the intake air to look at its method of action.

So yes it's good, it works and I'm happy. I'll keep using mine and hope they keep producing them. Lifespan I do not know. I've done a total of 250 hours of runtime on the one I have now. Still waiting on back order for the other.

So what's been the general consensus on these so far?

Are they really just modified food dehydrators? I guess more importantly, does it actually work?
Everyone I have spoken to, who owns one likes it!
I have found the unaltered version on chinese sites.
So yes it is a food drier with a new electronic heating circuit.
They don't make a 240V version yet for EU/UK buyers.
Idid think about contacting a food dehydrating manufactuer in China to see if I could fet a food dryer set to a different temp.
In the end I jus nought the US version and a step down transformer!

I'm a UK grower and I have bought one of these driers.
I have to agree with you, I wish they would make a 240V version for the EU/UK market.
I bought mine from the USA and postage, tax and import charges really hiked the price.
Furthermore, the drier is 110V so to use it in the UK I had to buy a step down/up transformer.
Luckily for me I saw one in a local charity shop window and bagged it for fifty quid.
The Transformer was brand new, never used and retail for it would have been £250!!!
Now I have the transformer which can deal with 5KW loads, I am sorted if I want to buy other US canna goods!
I couldn't grow for 9 months, so I haven't got to try mine out yet.
I should get a chance in the next 4 -5 weeks, when I crop.
So if you can't wait to get one, buy one from the USA, it will cost you a bit more than our American friends pay and you will have to buy a transformer but once bought, it should last for years.
I got a similar situation lol. I got a greenhouse tube heater from the UK because they dont sell them in the states. I need a step up/down to use it, it only works at half power here in the US. Not sure I feel safe using in the tent for 3 months. I wonder if it could be rewired to work with 110v awesome heater much safer than my reptile heat lamp lol.

I got a similar situation lol. I got a greenhouse tube heater from the UK because they dont sell them in the states. I need a step up/down to use it, it only works at half power here in the US. Not sure I feel safe using in the tent for 3 months. I wonder if it could be rewired to work with 110v awesome heater much safer than my reptile heat lamp lol.
I may have a solution for you!
We have a UK company that sells 110v tube heaters.
They sell in a variety of sizes from 1' to 6'.
Each foot will use 60W so a 2' heater will use 120W a 3' heater 180W etc.
Prices are reasonable and you won't have to use a transformer!
Here is the link - https://www.wearetubularheaters.co.uk/shop/110v-tubular-heater/

I wonder if this could be a viable alternative ?
Stockli Dehydrator With Timer Amazon product

The lowest setting is 20c -68f , most others on the market seem to start at 35c lowest setting.

I'm at 34 hours and 40 minute of drying 701 grams wet of a monster gold glue in dwc. As the season gets more humid the drying takes longer and it settles in better and I have a shot glass. The tighter you pack the trays the better the dry smell. The fuest day on this dry it smelled like cucumbers which was unique to this one but now the smells are coming out. As far as the smell of the bud when you squish its getting that nice dry starting going. I honestly wouldnt try a dehydrator. I know this works and I'd rather pay for something that I know works. But that's just me. You could try it if you want.

This will be my 4th or 5th plant harvested and dried with the jerbsnow dryer. I find myself smoking less after using the dryer vs other day methods too from terpine retention. Anyway. I'll give results of this round once done... might take 60jr might take more

Back