Indoor My White Widows. Grow Diary - from Day 66 and onwards.

Day 65, White Widow #2

It have gone 3 days since I cropped her.

She looks good!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Day 70 - WW #1

ATTENTION, ATTENTION!

What does these spots indicate? They have developed during the last 12 hrs.

I fed her last night. In 1 L water I mixed:
4 ml Sensi Grow A
4 ml Sensi Grow B
1/2 tea spoon molasses
1 dr. Hesi SuperVit
5 ml Hesi Powerzyme

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Day 70 - WW #1

ATTENTION, ATTENTION!

What does these spots indicate? They have developed during the last 12 hrs.

I fed her last night. In 1 L water I mixed:
4 ml Sensi Grow A
4 ml Sensi Grow B
1/2 tea spoon molasses
1 dr. Hesi SuperVit
5 ml Hesi Powerzyme

View attachment 571433 View attachment 571434
Is that high on the nutes? I had some issues similar on mine, but I figured it was because I had gave it too much. Here's a pic I found that might help.
uploadfromtaptalk1463750559955.jpg

Is that high on the nutes? I had some issues similar on mine, but I figured it was because I had gave it too much. Here's a pic I found that might help. View attachment 571536

I also have the poster. Don't like it. Wish for photographs, not drawings. I cannot really compare live plants with the drawings. I used it once and ended with thinking maybe; it could be; well, It looks like...

The masters told me heat stress , nute burn or both. I administered a full dose of Sensi Grow last night. The spots appeard during the first 12 hours after feeding.

Yeah I understand where you're coming from. My bad man. But thanks for sharing your findings. That sounds about like everything I had going on.
d54caa5f7980d575b0cd53642ec2ec29.jpg

Yeah I understand where you're coming from. My bad man. But thanks for sharing your findings. That sounds about like everything I had going on.
d54caa5f7980d575b0cd53642ec2ec29.jpg
Looks good to me.... Shouldn't they look a little miserable the last two weeks before chopping? I don't know... Hope to start rinsing my Super Skunk soon. My plan is to give ti water for 10 days or two weeks when I can see amber trichomes.

I think they are milky now.

This pic does not belong to this thread, just want to show you a micrograph of my Super Skunk #2. I got a microscope for iphone from ebay. Still waiting for the hand held version.

image.jpeg

Thanks man! She looked a little worse. All the leaves that were extremely yellow/ugly got removed. If the still have some green in them I figured I'd leave them on till then. Not sure if it helps or harms in any way but I figured I'd play around anyway. As far as the trich's go, they were a mix of cloudy and clear the other day, but the dog somehow got a hold of my pocket microscope and chewed the $#!+ out of it so I gotta get another. Are you using soil, coco or hydro?

Back