Indoor My White Widows. Grow Diary - from Day 66 and onwards.

Same here! I keep pushing the flush back because she just doesn't look ready yet.

db8d175c8189aea20311400e431b7cda.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Holy cow! How did you grow that monster?

:smoking: my first today.

Holy cow! How did you grow that monster?

:smoking: my first today.
She's not so big, maybe a bit short of a square foot, or 3/4 of a footish. She'd have grown more if I hadn't snapped her main cola trying some LST on her first week of flowering. :(

Got supplies today.
Got my Sensi Grow and Bloom, as well as organic molasses, two jars on sales, and 2 kg dolomite lime CaMg(CO3)2. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolomite

I think it is good for buffering the soil, as well as supplying the minerals.

Time for gardening! There are some hungry girls waiting.

She's not so big, maybe a bit short of a square foot, or 3/4 of a footish. She'd have grown more if I hadn't snapped her main cola trying some LST on her first week of flowering. :(

Oh, my sincere condolances!

The buds looks so big! My colas are quite small. The pics in my Super Skunk thread lies. On pics they look big.

Last edited:
Thanks! And don't let that stop you. I'm sure your next grow will be a huge success! :)

Thank you for the encouraging words! I need to invest in the ppm and ph pens. Might do some good lol...well hopefully better than winging it did! Thought about trying coco next time, but I don't wanna jack your thread lol. So I'll stop rambling now!

Got supplies today.
Got my Sensi Grow and Bloom, as well as organic molasses, two jars on sales, and 2 kg dolomite lime CaMg(CO3)2. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolomite

I think it is good for buffering the soil, as well as supplying the minerals.

Time for gardening! There are some hungry girls waiting.
Have ordered too, but still not coming.
But I have plenty of AN CalMag yet ;)

I got heat problem with my led. I just checked temp. It is 39 degrees centigrades in there!

Thank you for the encouraging words! I need to invest in the ppm and ph pens. Might do some good lol...well hopefully better than winging it did! Thought about trying coco next time, but I don't wanna jack your thread lol. So I'll stop rambling now!
Nah, feel free to talk all you want. :)

Yes, those are definitely tools you need in order to succeed. Growing without them is like driving blindfolded... With the right tools and the knowledge available here, you can do as well as we are all doing. Some people's first grows are just incredible!

Have ordered too, but still not coming.
But I have plenty of AN CalMag yet ;)
Wait, sorry. I'm stoned and thought this was one of my threads. Don't talk all you want here! [emoji12]
Nah, feel free to talk all you want. :)

Yes, those are definitely tools you need in order to succeed. Growing without them is like driving blindfolded... With the right tools and the knowledge available here, you can do as well as we are all doing. Some people's first grows are just incredible!

Wait, sorry. I'm stoned and thought this was one of my threads. Don't talk all you want here! [emoji12]

Just talk all you want and get stoned.

:pass:

Back