Indoor My White Widows. Grow Diary - from Day 66 and onwards.

I can't seem to view any of your images for some reason. It's just some text. Could you please show me a picture of HST and how you're doing it lol? I've got a Northern Lights auto hopefully on her way to breaking ground soon and space is fairly limited lol. So if there's anything I can learn from you, I'm in! If you don't mind, I'd like to follow your thread, even if I can't view the pictures! But I hope they keep turning out great for ya!
Later-
Coffee&Kush

I have had the same problem with pics in some threads.

I try to upload a few pics of the supercropping directly to this post. Can you open the thumbnails and see then whole pictures?

First pic is right after treatment. The other two is taken 24 hrs later.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Wow, it's looking great! [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yes, great indeed. There are no signs of suffering.
If the method works, that small speciment should give 8 buds along the horizontal stem.

So awesome! :)

Quite impressed myself. I've only practiced the hobby for 70 days or so.

Never had a learning curve with such a steep slope.

Quite impressed myself. I've only practiced the hobby for 70 days or so.

Never had a learning curve with such a steep slope.
It's so addictive, isn't it? I got started on March 9th, when I first planted my two girls who are almost ready for harvesting.

It's so addictive, isn't it? I got started on March 9th, when I first planted my two girls who are almost ready for harvesting.

It is just a few weeks to harvest here. Exciting!

Thank you very much Dr. Babnik!!! I thought I had PM'd you lol, my bad. But hell yeah, I had done some of that when me and my buddy had just started out...only my brain had only comprehend half of the info and I did it in flower lmao. Ooops. But I learned my lesson when she became a he and wrecked havoc...But I'm down to try again, only I'll do it in veg this time! Thanks for the link too. I'll give it a read on break! But your girl looks great! And so do yours Witchy! If I could give you both more than a "thumbs up" I totally would lol. Keep kicking @$$ guys!!! I'm excited for you both haha!

Thank you very much Dr. Babnik!!! I thought I had PM'd you lol, my bad. But hell yeah, I had done some of that when me and my buddy had just started out...only my brain had only comprehend half of the info and I did it in flower lmao. Ooops. But I learned my lesson when she became a he and wrecked havoc...But I'm down to try again, only I'll do it in veg this time! Thanks for the link too. I'll give it a read on break! But your girl looks great! And so do yours Witchy! If I could give you both more than a "thumbs up" I totally would lol. Keep kicking @$$ guys!!! I'm excited for you both haha!
Thanks! And don't let that stop you. I'm sure your next grow will be a huge success! :)

Back