I just added a 250 w mars hydro 96 along side my 600w mh
Well I had a mars hydro 300 in my basket ready to check out when I came across this one which was £15 cheaper and double the power, the mars had around 130 true watts whereas the one I got has 280 true watts so I opted for that because I've got 4 ladies under it. I'll have to keep my eye on it and make sure it's okay hopefully it won't be a case of buy cheap buy twice.
I'd also like to mention my nutrient guy, I don't know him personally but he's a stand up guy he's on eBay as maxhydropnics or tropicanna horticulture, I bought my nutes of him a couple of weeks ago but noticed one of the bottles had the tiniest of leaks coming from the cap, it looked like someone had took the cap off and poked the seal so I messaged them and told them he told me I could send it back but I refused as I'd already opened and used it and there wasn't any significant leak it probably only leaked about 1ml so he told me he would sort me out next time I ordered and low and behold I ordered 250ml of rhizotonic on Wednesday and he sent me two bottles of 250ml rhizotonic and a 250ml of bud honey and told me to use a code for 10% off any future orders off their website www.tropicannahorticulture.com using code TROPIC10

Last edited:
Well I've just managed to get a few pictures of the ladies, I've really seen a difference in them since the new light has been on even though it's only been on for 9 hours up to now.
Northern auto now on day 24
IMAG0172.jpg
IMAG0173.jpg
IMAG0174.jpg
cherry bomb [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] day 20
IMAG0175.jpg
IMAG0176.jpg
cherry bomb [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] day 20
IMAG0177.jpg

IMAG0178.jpg
cherry bomb [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] day 20
IMAG0179.jpg
IMAG0180.jpg
IMAG0181.jpg

IMAG0171.jpg

Well I've just managed to get a few pictures of the ladies, I've really seen a difference in them since the new light has been on even though it's only been on for 9 hours up to now.
Northern auto now on day 24View attachment 703440 View attachment 703441 View attachment 703442cherry bomb [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] day 20 View attachment 703443 View attachment 703444cherry bomb [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] day 20 View attachment 703445
View attachment 703446 cherry bomb [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] day 20 View attachment 703447 View attachment 703448 View attachment 703449
View attachment 703450

Brotha watch using that thin string to tie her down it will cut her! And we don't want that other then that the ladies are looking mighty nice
This is what I use.:thumbsup:
39b2b9c8-fd67-4d6b-a58a-60ef46221a90_1.8520cd4e952c5cddc46bc5c7f05524c9.jpeg

At Walmart in the camping section its 4$ they have black also its a soft rubber wrapped stainless soft wire!

Brotha watch using that thin string to tie her down it will cut her! And we don't want that other then that the ladies are looking mighty nice
This is what I use.:thumbsup:
View attachment 703832

At Walmart in the camping section its 4$ they have black also its a soft rubber wrapped stainless soft wire!
Thanks man I'm actually about to change it now and as it happens I'm changing it with hemp string haha, I didn't tie the braid around the stem as I knew it would cut into it so I basically just looped it around the plant so it was tied down but could still grow, I'm going to use the same method with the hemp string. Here's a pic of the light, you can also see my ufo light as well.
IMAG0183.jpg
IMAG0184.jpg

Looks bright at hell man I haven't got my light up and going yet but im super excited after seeing this!

Yea I used hemp string 1st but got tired of drilling holes in my tote

Looks bright at hell man I haven't got my light up and going yet but im super excited after seeing this!

Yea I used hemp string 1st but got tired of drilling holes in my tote
Thanks man I've had to hunt out my fishing glasses to use while I'm in the tent, I noticed a changed in growth almost instantly, they stopped growing up and seem to be branching out now. I'm using the fabric smart pots they Have lugs on every corner to hold a bamboo stick and they had handles either side so I've got plenty to tie to.

The polarized fishing glasses is a great idea my oakleys are polarizd! now I don't have to spend 20$ on glasses. Thanks m8

Back