Me too I'm in, like you choice of Strains. And coco, although I add quite a bit to my soil, Im not that fluent in.
But I'm eager to see how you manage it and learn something in the process..
Cheers [emoji482]

A 4 strain grow. Second try.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=25553&share_tid=57614&url=https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/A-4-strain-grow.-Second-try..57614/&share_type=t
Thanks man, I must say I had no idea about how to grow in coco I didn't know about pre charging or feeding from seedling as the coco has no nutrients what so ever so my northern had a hard start 4 days on just plain ph5.8 water with a ppm of 136, it took me until I read the coco thread there's a great one about the canna products so after reading that I immediately got some nutes mixed I was told to look for a ppm of around 600 but I thought I'd be safe and went for 450ppm but I can tell they want more. Coco wasn't really ideal for me with it being my first time but I think I've got the hang of it I've got my ph and ppm meters so I should be safe.

great start sir, all looking good...have some rep dude :slap: for getting a journal going...I've got the same size tent as your, I can tell you now its going to get crowded with 4 in there, you may find that with those LED's their light penetration my be a bit naff. You may want to scrog with that many plants, that will help loads with light getting to those lower buds. That's what I'm doing, I'm only growing 3 plants, going to scrog 2, and plenty of LST on the 3rd.
My plan after I get these lady's to harvest (it will be my 3rd) is to then stagger my grows of popping a bean every 4 weeks, should leave plenty of room for training in the tent...Have you thought about topping, that's will help with room, I've just done it, pop on in to my journal to have look dude...multi colored link below.
Much appreciated man, I've seriously been thinking about the space and I know they look small and innocent at the moment but they will soon have a growth burst, I didn't really want to do any topping etc on this first grow I thought I'd just get it done and then do a bit of testing on my next one (I've got 2 more cherry bomb seeds left to do and 1 amnesia haze and 1 critical 2.0 but the amnesia and critical are photos) but I have thought about the space issue and I do have a cupboard about 1 metre long and 70cm wide so I'll split them up and put two in each space and get another light. Send me a link to your journal mate, I think I'm going to go mad scientist when I've got the photoperiod amnesia in, I've got a few ideas I've always wanted to try ;)

Much appreciated man, I've seriously been thinking about the space and I know they look small and innocent at the moment but they will soon have a growth burst, I didn't really want to do any topping etc on this first grow I thought I'd just get it done and then do a bit of testing on my next one (I've got 2 more cherry bomb seeds left to do and 1 amnesia haze and 1 critical 2.0 but the amnesia and critical are photos) but I have thought about the space issue and I do have a cupboard about 1 metre long and 70cm wide so I'll split them up and put two in each space and get another light. Send me a link to your journal mate, I think I'm going to go mad scientist when I've got the photoperiod amnesia in, I've got a few ideas I've always wanted to try ;)

here you go dude - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/slaters-loft-the-2017-get-some-from-your-mother-tour.57350/page-6

Here's a little update for everyone, I've upped their feed now and they are now getting around 620 ppm, I gave them a watering last night and when I woke up this morning they was stood to attention so I think they appreciated a good feed. Here's some pics of them today - 3/2/17
IMAG0060.jpg
IMAG0061.jpg
the northern auto got buried up to her baby leaves.
IMAG0063.jpg
The next images are a side and top shot of each of the 3 cherry bombs
IMAG0064.jpg
IMAG0065.jpg
IMAG0066.jpg
IMAG0067.jpg
IMAG0068.jpg
IMAG0069.jpg

Just a little something I'm smoking at the minute, some stardawg and some unknown haze haha.
IMAG0071.jpg
IMAG0071.jpg
IMAG0073.jpg

Last edited:
Just managed to test the run off of the coco of my oldest plant the northern auto and I'm getting results of 5.9ph and about 1050ppm is this right? I'm feeding at 5.8ph and about 620ppm if that's any help. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back