Here's a little update, the oldest one the northern auto is now receiving 700ppm of feed while the younger cherry bombs are on 600ppm, they seem to be doing good I gave them a feeding before the pictures were taken.
The first two pictures are the northern auto and the six after that are a side and top view of each cherry bomb.
IMAG0081.jpg
IMAG0082.jpg
IMAG0083.jpg
IMAG0084.jpg
IMAG0085.jpg
IMAG0087.jpg
IMAG0089.jpg
IMAG0090.jpg

The northern auto is now 13 days old out of soil and I think she's going a bit slow I might have to up her feed, the three cherry bombs are 9 days old out of soil and are plodding along just well, I got some new foliar spray today so I'll see if that makes a difference. Here's a couple of picture updates the northern auto is the top left plant in both pictures.
IMG_20170206_130146.jpg
IMG_20170206_130221.jpg

One last thing regarding the small leaves on the northern auto, would I be able to cut them off as I won't be wanting them bottom branches? Or is it too early?

The northern auto is now 13 days old out of soil and I think she's going a bit slow I might have to up her feed, the three cherry bombs are 9 days old out of soil and are plodding along just well, I got some new foliar spray today so I'll see if that makes a difference. Here's a couple of picture updates the northern auto is the top left plant in both pictures.
View attachment 697862 View attachment 697863
One last thing regarding the small leaves on the northern auto, would I be able to cut them off as I won't be wanting them bottom branches? Or is it too early?
How things going?? Sending good grow Karma !!

Thanks guys, they're doing good, the cherry bombs are really stretching apart from one which looks like she wants to stay small, the northern auto is doing great I'll get some more picture updates in the morning.
I've also been doing a lot of research on building my own light I'm not a qualified electritian but I am competent around electrics and used to make my own circuit boards so keep your eyes out for the build as I'll be fully documenting it, could anyone point me in the right direction for what kind of cobs would be the best, I'm seeing a lot of different colours and its made me wonder about mixing them up or not, my first build is going to be a 5 cob light.

3500k is good all around, i have 4. Cree 3590 or citizen 1812. You can do it!

Update on the girls the northern is on her 15th day in our world and the three cherry bombs are 11 days old, the smallest of the cherrys is starting to stretch a bit now I may have stunted her but I just think she was a slow one as she was last to spout. Here's some pictures. The first two photos are a side and top view of the northern auto (blimburn seeds) and the other six photos are a side and top view of each cherry bomb (bomb seeds).
IMAG0114.jpg
IMAG0116.jpg
IMAG0117.jpg
IMAG0118.jpg
IMAG0119.jpg
IMAG0120.jpg
IMAG0121.jpg
IMAG0122.jpg
IMAG0113.jpg

Back