A quick pic of my photo plant dinafem critical 2.0 got switched to 18/6 on 23/6/17 and gradually stepped the lights down to 12/12 over 5 days. The picture was taken on 2/7
IMAG0694.jpg
IMAG0695.jpg
IMAG0696.jpg

Thanks they've really been helping me sleep recently so I think I'm going to have a good go at it next time and maybe get a slow cooker as I have a feeling my stove may have been overheating it even on the lowest setting.
A magical butter machine takes all the guessing out of the picture. I have one and cant imagine life without it! I have a thread on it here. A lot of folks use them

P.s does anybody know of a good strain to help me deal with my depression and low self-esteem...
I definitely get hardcore bouts of depression, and am pretty severely socially anxious. I've been smoking some of mephistos Sour Stomper, and have been amazed by how much it helps my mood. I never expected cannabis would be able to help me in that respect, I haven't reacted to a strain like this. It's a big relief, depression is a horrible bitch monster
Hey have you looked into CBD strains? CBD in particular is great for anxiety and has been noted for being a social lubricant. If you can get a sativa strain with a high amount of CBD it'll reduce the raciness. I use some pure CBD wax before I go to work and I notice me being more willing to talk to people instead of keeping to myself.

Hey have you looked into CBD strains? CBD in particular is great for anxiety and has been noted for being a social lubricant. If you can get a sativa strain with a high amount of CBD it'll reduce the raciness. I use some pure CBD wax before I go to work and I notice me being more willing to talk to people instead of keeping to myself.
I've got a g13 Peach Puree cbd going right now with my Euforia photo mother plant I'm flowering now, I'm pretty excited to see what effect it has

Back