Right so I haven't updated for like two weeks so I apologise for the lack of updates, I have no pictures of the plant I took down due to my camera been broken on my phone but I got just over 3 ounces of reasonable grade bud I've been kicking myself wondering if it would have been better if I left it a bit longer but oh well we live and we learn! At the moment I am flushing two of my plants, one cherry bomb and the northern automatic the last cherry bomb is still growing so I'll leave her for another two weeks, I don't know what happened to autoflowering because these plants have taken a real long time but I have two more cherry bomb seeds and a lot more experience now so we'll see how the next one goes. I'll post some pictures later when I get home as I have a new phone with a slightly better camera. P.s my photo plant dinafem critical 2.0 has exploded with growth recently and I'll be changing her light schedule this week, she's going to be one big plant and I may need help with her to get the most out of her so if there's anyone who might want to guide me through flowering her and keeping her under control and maybe pointing me in the right direction in regards to nutrients etc I'd be more than grateful.

A few pics of the photo plant she's getting switched over within the next week
IMAG0651.jpg
IMAG0652.jpg

Here's a couple of pics of some of my buds, I got an average of 3 oz per plant not counting what I had cut early, the buts are hard but not solid. I know where I went wrong on this grow I was lazy with it because I thought it was growing "ok" but "ok" is not good enough so I'll definitely be paying more attention to detail with my next plants, I've still got two cherry bomb auto seeds to do so I'll probably be creating a new thread which I will be sure to update at least once a week along with a handwritten journal that I'll be updating everyday with notes. P.s does anybody know of a good strain to help me deal with my depression and low self-esteem, I need a strain that's not going to make my mind start racing and overthinking things and one what might make me feel a bit more upbeat. Thanks in advance. First picture is cherry bomb and the second is the northern auto which produced the biggest bud of the crop
IMG_20170621_125413_765.jpg
IMG_20170621_131229_341.jpg

P.s does anybody know of a good strain to help me deal with my depression and low self-esteem...
I definitely get hardcore bouts of depression, and am pretty severely socially anxious. I've been smoking some of mephistos Sour Stomper, and have been amazed by how much it helps my mood. I never expected cannabis would be able to help me in that respect, I haven't reacted to a strain like this. It's a big relief, depression is a horrible bitch monster

P.s does anybody know of a good strain to help me deal with my depression and low self-esteem...
I definitely get hardcore bouts of depression, and am pretty severely socially anxious. I've been smoking some of mephistos Sour Stomper, and have been amazed by how much it helps my mood. I never expected cannabis would be able to help me in that respect, I haven't reacted to a strain like this. It's a big relief, depression is a horrible bitch monster

Have you checked out the medical section? Lots of great information there. Maybe @Eekman can offer some advice.

Thanks man I'll check them out I'm in the market for some seeds as we speak so they might be an option for me, thanks man it's a killer I barely leave the flat.
Have you checked out the medical section? Lots of great information there. Maybe @Eekman can offer some advice.
Thanks @Dudeski I'll check it out now while I have a bit of time

Thanks man I'll check them out I'm in the market for some seeds as we speak so they might be an option for me, thanks man it's a killer I barely leave the flat.

Thanks @Dudeski I'll check it out now while I have a bit of time

Do you like a sativa? It can be a little racy, up type buzz. I like them myself, they energize.
Dutch passion auto euphoria, fastbuds mexican airlines are two nice ones.

Do you like a sativa? It can be a little racy, up type buzz. I like them myself, they energize.
Dutch passion auto euphoria, fastbuds mexican airlines are two nice ones.
I like anything really I'm not a fussy smoker really although I do tend to lean more towards hazey strains but also like kushes. I made cannabutter last night and put some into brownies and it's had a completely different effect than smoking it, I feel more energized off digesting it whereas I thought I'd be be more tired so I'm going to try and work out doses and maybe this will be the way to go for me in the future. Here's a couple of pics of my butter
IMAG0686.jpg
IMAG0687.jpg

Looks great! Edibles are a totally different buzz. You can eat a decarbed bud for the same effect if you dont mind the taste.

Looks great! Edibles are a totally different buzz. You can eat a decarbed bud for the same effect if you dont mind the taste.
Thanks they've really been helping me sleep recently so I think I'm going to have a good go at it next time and maybe get a slow cooker as I have a feeling my stove may have been overheating it even on the lowest setting.

Back