I have two plants with a couple of leaves like the one pictured, I put it down to a ca/mg issue but a second opinion would be very much appreciated.
IMAG0577.jpg

ZAAAYYYYYUUUUUMMMMM!!! lookin mighty fine there.. lol got some real beauties there.. I shall give you this well deserved :slap::vibe:

A quick update on the ladies, my main plant doesn't seem to be fattening up much so I don't know if I should be worrying or not, after seeing the pictures from my last update my other two cherry bombs and my northern auto are definitely fattening up and looking a lot more healthier even though I think two of my plants my have just hit a calmag issue but I'll give more details on that later, here's a few pics that were taken yesterday (28/4/2017) the cherry bombs are about 96 days old and the northern auto is 100 days.
Northern auto,View attachment 740904 View attachment 740905cherry bomb View attachment 740906 View attachment 740907 cherry bombView attachment 740908 View attachment 740909 my most progressed cherry bomb, they were all germinated and planted at the same time and grew at the same rate but this one was always the runt and always seemed a bit behind then one day "bang" she just exploded with growth and outgrew her sisters phenomenally although the pictures make her buds look bigger/tighter than they actually are or maybe I am not looking right either way I need a proper camera I think.View attachment 740910 View attachment 740911 View attachment 740912
Th last one shown looks very done, keep checking the trichromes on that on should be done soon. And yes I'd say cal/mag on that leaf more mag. But you ain't got long left have you?

Th last one shown looks very done, keep checking the trichromes on that on should be done soon. And yes I'd say cal/mag on that leaf more mag. But you ain't got long left have you?
I still think that last one has at least another week or two left she's still growing white pistils and her leaves are showing no sign of dying off and I read somewhere that's the main sign, all the trichs are clear as well, I'm hoping she gets a bit fatter and tighter her buds look better in the pics than real life haha the other plants still have a few weeks yet as well, this has been a long run for so called autos but I must have stunted them. I've got two cherry bomb auto seeds left though so ill see if I can get them done any faster

I still think that last one has at least another week or two left she's still growing white pistils and her leaves are showing no sign of dying off and I read somewhere that's the main sign, all the trichs are clear as well, I'm hoping she gets a bit fatter and tighter her buds look better in the pics than real life haha the other plants still have a few weeks yet as well, this has been a long run for so called autos but I must have stunted them. I've got two cherry bomb auto seeds left though so ill see if I can get them done any faster
Sweet! I mean yeah it has been a long run for you hasn't it lol over 90 days. I've just updated my thread at week 8 mate, check it out. I'll send you a snip in a birthday card if you want hahaha! the CFLs are doing pretty well, top cola is dense as feck lol

Yeah mate longer than I expected to be honest haha, I've been in there today and kind of butchered them, I taken a lot of the crap from the bottoms of each branch and some of the lower branches I've trimmed and boxed it so I can use it to make some canna butter :p my northern auto has got some nice dense buds on her and my tall cherry bomb has I'm hoping they all end up with dense buds really. I wouldn't feel safe giving out my address on here but if you'd like to I'd be more than happy to meet up somewhere for a smoke one day when mine are done, I live in the northwest but I'm happy to travel

Yeah mate longer than I expected to be honest haha, I've been in there today and kind of butchered them, I taken a lot of the crap from the bottoms of each branch and some of the lower branches I've trimmed and boxed it so I can use it to make some canna butter :p my northern auto has got some nice dense buds on her and my tall cherry bomb has I'm hoping they all end up with dense buds really. I wouldn't feel safe giving out my address on here but if you'd like to I'd be more than happy to meet up somewhere for a smoke one day when mine are done, I live in the northwest but I'm happy to travel
Yeah man same im north west lol I've took a thick branch off the 2nd node and it killed me lol felt guilty for doing it haha! Thinking about what ive done n that haha! Spack aren't it. I think there's a stepside treebutcher badge you can get lol I'm gonna nominate you for going all Edward scissors hands on your plant lol not long till harvest for you now mate just watch them hairs and trichs ;)

Looking sweet good job;)
Thanks man much appreciated
Yeah man same im north west lol I've took a thick branch off the 2nd node and it killed me lol felt guilty for doing it haha! Thinking about what ive done n that haha! Spack aren't it. I think there's a stepside treebutcher badge you can get lol I'm gonna nominate you for going all Edward scissors hands on your plant lol not long till harvest for you now mate just watch them hairs and trichs ;)
Haha well that's a coincidence :p I took a lot of lower stuff off my most progressed one about a week ago just to help her concentrate on her main bits and I smoked what I'd taken off and it was just sending me asleep almost instantly and making my eyes feel heavy haha, I also broke my main bud off by accident about a two weeks into flowering and had to bin it I was devastated I think it's safe to say they've had a hard life haha here's a few pics of the butchering, the first is the cherry bomb and the second is the northern auto
IMAG0578.jpg
IMAG0579.jpg

Looking good brother nice job!!

Back