looking good bro!! when you thinking they gonna be done??
I'm not quite sure haha I lost track of them a couple of weeks ago but I'm going to work it out later I do know the bomb seeds say around 80-90 days and from what I've heard you always add 10 days onto the breeders recommendations, I personally think the one pictured has between 4-6 weeks left and the other two cherry bombs are about two weeks behind even though they've all grew at the same rate up until now and my northern auto is also about 2-3 weeks behind as well but I'm in no rush for them and I'm going to let them grow to their full potential.
I'm guessing at least a month. Probably longer. But it's like Xmas every day when you get home and check the last 24 growth!!:pass:
I love waking up every morning and having a look at them they're starting to smell now as well so it's certainly nice to wake up to the smell as well :p
Haha I love it :p they're really hairy as well with nice thick white hairs. I can't wait to see the end product

I'm not quite sure haha I lost track of them a couple of weeks ago but I'm going to work it out later I do know the bomb seeds say around 80-90 days and from what I've heard you always add 10 days onto the breeders recommendations, I personally think the one pictured has between 4-6 weeks left and the other two cherry bombs are about two weeks behind even though they've all grew at the same rate up until now and my northern auto is also about 2-3 weeks behind as well but I'm in no rush for them and I'm going to let them grow to their full potential.

yea I know what you mean, I got a set of 5 Berry Bombs going at the moment... 3 of them are just about ready.... on a flush right now and 2 of them I think didn't have that strong of the auto flower gene cuz they flowered a lot later but now are blooming nice.. only thing that kinda sucks is I will have different harvest times.. check mine out in my signature if u want.

Are they from bomb seeds as well? That seems to be similar to the problem I've had, it seems like my most progressed plant had a strong auto gene but my other 3 auto plants seem to have more of a strong photo gene and only started flowering when I knocked the lights down from 24 hours to 20 hours on 4 off whereas my most progressed plant flowered with 24 hours of light I don't want to have my lights off any longer than 4 hours as I have a photo plant in with them that I want cuttings off. I've been quietly following your grow, I must say I do like your diy set up it looks like the dogs bollocks.

Are they from bomb seeds as well? That seems to be similar to the problem I've had, it seems like my most progressed plant had a strong auto gene but my other 3 auto plants seem to have more of a strong photo gene and only started flowering when I knocked the lights down from 24 hours to 20 hours on 4 off whereas my most progressed plant flowered with 24 hours of light I don't want to have my lights off any longer than 4 hours as I have a photo plant in with them that I want cuttings off. I've been quietly following your grow, I must say I do like your diy set up it looks like the dogs bollocks.
yes they are also from bomb seeds.. glad to see I'm not going crazy lol I was scared that they would never flower.. thanks for the kind words about my setup. cant wait till we get to see what the yield is man!!

They're looking good man they seemed to have had a crazy stretch like mine with plenty of bud sites, they filled out quick though didn't they, mine seem to be going a bit slow at the minute

They're looking good man they seemed to have had a crazy stretch like mine with plenty of bud sites, they filled out quick though didn't they, mine seem to be going a bit slow at the minute
yea man they really filled out and now are growing like crazy!!

How the bombs looking smokes? Hope all well happy Friday!
:d5:
They're looking good man I'll be updating later on today I've been a bit busy and I have to extend my grow space later, I've had a nightmare with the stretch I was hoping a couple would stay small but in all honesty I've neglected them for the past few weeks and I've only been feeding them so I think they need a bit of tlc, my most progressed plant is looking like she has nitrogen toxicity and getting clawed leaves but I've stopped nearly all nitrogen and she's only been getting bloom nutes with like 2% N so I think I'm going to give her a flush with very light nutes probably around 300-400 ppm and see if that helps, hopefully it does.
yea man they really filled out and now are growing like crazy!!
That's good to hear man, mine have had a crazy stretch now I thought they was done with the stretch but they'd only just began, here's a little pic of my most progressed cherry bomb autos.
IMAG0463.jpg
IMAG0464.jpg
IMAG0466.jpg

Goooo cherry bomb!!
I had a cherry bomb on my first car lol let's hope your smokes as loud as that! Hahaha!
Can't wait see your extension pal!
And you should be fine with your bloom nutes! You've got it dialed in mate!

Goooo cherry bomb!!
I had a cherry bomb on my first car lol let's hope your smokes as loud as that! Hahaha!
Can't wait see your extension pal!
And you should be fine with your bloom nutes! You've got it dialed in mate!
It's taken 4 hours but I've finally got my extension done and got the temps and humidity dialled in there, I've now packed both of my tents away but they'll be back out soon :p one thing I will note is my disappointment in the black and white plastic i used, I did some searching and found a lot of people prefer it to silver (apparently it's more reflective) so I thought I'd give it a shot but the light seeps through the plastic so I think I'll message the seller on eBay as it came from a hydroponics store of there, here's a pic to show you what I mean.
IMAG0472.jpg

Back