As promised
3558f852e9dea143b48a4952006827c5.jpg

Like this I keep the bottom of the pot always aired and can collect runoff easy.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/4-strains-3rd-grow.58760/

Right so here's the update I promised, sorry about the quality of the pictures I'm trying to minimize disturbing the plants.
My most progressed cherry bomb is doing great she's really starting to fill out as for the other two cherry bombs they seem to be a bit behind as I think I may have stunted them somehow and my northern auto is also a bit behind but they all look healthy with no issues and they're all flowering now as well.
This is my closet grow with 2 cherry bombs and my northern auto and also a little critical 2.0 photo plant, I know it's a bit squashed in there but I'll be extending it later this week.
IMAG0390.jpg
this is the most progressed cherry bomb, the pictures are a few days old, sorry for the bad pictures I'll try and get some more defined ones when I have a chance. She's also getting really frosty.
IMAG0387.jpg
IMAG0388.jpg
IMAG0384.jpg

Lookin good ..bring the light down when they slow that vert growth and watch them fill out ..watchyour big fans on the bottom . they will get read to go ingot heavy feed mode.
Thanks man, my lights already pretty low I'd say around 11" above the highest bud but I think I'm going to tie the highest ones down a touch and maybe drop the light another inch or two so the lower buds get a bit of extra light. I feed her 4 pints a day using 2ml of canna A 2ml canna B, 1ml cannazym, 8ml of biobizz bio bloom, a pinch of molasses and a pinch of bud booster. She seems to be taking it quite well I had nute burn at first but I toned down my canna A+B and stopped using my calmag as it had a lot of nitrogen.

Thanks @Kiefshagger the only problem I'm having is getting good light to those bud sites haha I have an led strip I might put in just for the sake of it and I'm just waiting for a cheap 3500k led light that I may be able to hook up somewhere to help. I managed to get a little pic of one of the lower buds they aren't looking too bad really.
IMAG0391.jpg
here's a pic of one of my other cherry bombs that I think will do good, she has quite a level canopy with about 6 tops I think
IMAG0398.jpg
IMAG0399.jpg

Back