my Viparspectra Draws 287w give or take, and they call it the 600v that why I was asking.
As for transplanting it was more of a joke, too late to transplant probably do more worse than good.
I thought you were using smart pots...
I was looking at getting a viparspecra but I didn't have enough spare cash for one I got my mars for £58. Yeah I'm using root nurse fabric smart pots, at first there was the odd root sticking out the bottom and now they're everywhere they're coming out of the sides half way up the pot haha.
Put cobs in the mars increase efficiency. Doesn't cost too much . Citizen clu048 1212 costs about 20 bucks.

"carpe diem"
I've been looking on doing this, as soon as I have the spare cash I'm going to strip out all of my lights and cob them up haha

Sorry I haven't updated for a while I've been rushed off my feet, here's a picture of my most progressed lady, I think she may qualify for an auto ultimate badge, a full update will be posted in the next couple of days.
IMAG0365.jpg

P.s I snapped my main cola being daft, she might have healed but she was only connected by a thread, I left her on for about 3-4 days and she did show signs of growth but I decided to bite the bullet and take her off so the energy getting used to heal could go else where

That sucks!, but the rest of the tops are going to pick up on that for sure.
I managed to save mine by using tape on the broken stem, but it was split in the middle at the topping point, not across.

That sucks!, but the rest of the tops are going to pick up on that for sure.
I managed to save mine by using tape on the broken stem, but it was split in the middle at the topping point, not across.
I know man although I'm not too devastated as there's about 4-5 tops around the same size so hopefully they'll pick up the extra energy. That's lucky, I've seen people purposely doing that to create a kind of knuckle in the middle that supposedly helps.

Nice cherry bomb there pal. I'm watching this thread now as I was looking at one of the bomb seeds line up. But my next is 2fast2vast. I picked that because I love it when a breeder trys to improve an already decent strain lol.
As for the roots there is nothing benificial you could do now, she has a great structure do just take her to finish and next run buy bigger see how that works out for you. Or try less perlite say 30/70 coco. I had issues with coco holding to much water when I used it straight so I invested in perlite. But I think I went heavy on the perlite and keep thinking that could have been more space for roots! Its a learning curve isn't it mate.
Any way thanks for having me all the best!

Nice cherry bomb there pal. I'm watching this thread now as I was looking at one of the bomb seeds line up. But my next is 2fast2vast. I picked that because I love it when a breeder trys to improve an already decent strain lol.
As for the roots there is nothing benificial you could do now, she has a great structure do just take her to finish and next run buy bigger see how that works out for you. Or try less perlite say 30/70 coco. I had issues with coco holding to much water when I used it straight so I invested in perlite. But I think I went heavy on the perlite and keep thinking that could have been more space for roots! Its a learning curve isn't it mate.
Any way thanks for having me all the best!
Thanks man I have another two hidden out in my cupboard they're kind of stepped in progression the other two have acted like photo plants along with my northern auto and they're massive I don't think they've finished stretching yet. I'm getting some trays for each plant to sit in and feed of their runoff, I might as well put them roots to use haha. But I think the pots are definitely to blame because they are fabric they hold water attracting the roots to keep growing when they reach the edge whereas in them smart pots the soil or coco round the edge of the pot dries up quicker forcing the roots to ball up that's my theory anyway so I'm definitely buying some smart pots soon I still have two cherry bomb seeds left so I'll get some for them and do a comparison. Thanks for stopping by man

Thanks man I have another two hidden out in my cupboard they're kind of stepped in progression the other two have acted like photo plants along with my northern auto and they're massive I don't think they've finished stretching yet. I'm getting some trays for each plant to sit in and feed of their runoff, I might as well put them roots to use haha. But I think the pots are definitely to blame because they are fabric they hold water attracting the roots to keep growing when they reach the edge whereas in them smart pots the soil or coco round the edge of the pot dries up quicker forcing the roots to ball up that's my theory anyway so I'm definitely buying some smart pots soon I still have two cherry bomb seeds left so I'll get some for them and do a comparison. Thanks for stopping by man

I'm using smart pots, and they are made of fabric.
Usually the roots clip themselves as they reach the pot e cause of the extra oxygen, if you let water sit in a tray then they will not clip and go through the pots.
My solution was to keep the pots from touching the bottom
I got some grill like plastic trays that hold the pots and keep the water tray underneath to catch runoff but never let the plants get wet feet.
I'll post a photo when the light come on in the tent.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/4-strains-3rd-grow.58760/

Yeah I don't like the idea of the roots sitting in run off, opening up risk of all sorts because its stagnant water.
I made a pot out of milk bottle lol and she's still going good. Roots are visible at the bottom and all nice and white but she will need transplanting when I put her into flower. I'm thinking 15l mabey 20l I don't know I'll have to see how this 10l works out.
But your girl is far into flowering all I can think is to water more frequently like once to twice s day tyi get oxygen and nutes in there. You won't risk over watered as coco/ perlite is bomb proof ( pardon my pun)

I don't allow the pots to sit in any run off as they are suspended on tubs with holes in to allow the run off to drip straight onto the tent floor and then I pump it out, I water once a day with around 40% run off after 4 pints but I'm going to get tubs to put each pot in and I'll allow each plant to sit in their run off for about an hour before I pump it out if that makes sense. Also I've just got some molasses and looking for a guide on how much to add to my feed any help is much appreciated

Back