Thanks @Kiefshagger the only problem I'm having is getting good light to those bud sites haha I have an led strip I might put in just for the sake of it and I'm just waiting for a cheap 3500k led light that I may be able to hook up somewhere to help. I managed to get a little pic of one of the lower buds they aren't looking too bad really.
View attachment 725617 here's a pic of one of my other cherry bombs that I think will do good, she has quite a level canopy with about 6 tops I think
View attachment 725618 View attachment 725619
Yeah a very level canopy, not bad, did she do that herself or did you help her along the way?? That canopy would be perfect for my cfl setup lol! Also the buds are looking luuuvly! Time to swell up now!!
All the best!

PS. Just a thought, mabey lollipop tw plant fuck the lowest buds off and let the plant put energy into the tops??? Again just a thought its your grow haha

Yeah a very level canopy, not bad, did she do that herself or did you help her along the way?? That canopy would be perfect for my cfl setup lol! Also the buds are looking luuuvly! Time to swell up now!!
All the best!

PS. Just a thought, mabey lollipop tw plant fuck the lowest buds off and let the plant put energy into the tops??? Again just a thought its your grow haha
Well it was kind of done by accident although it was what I was trying to achieve, at first I had the main stem tied into a kind of question mark shape and tied a few of the sides down but the sides grew taller than the main by about 6 inches so I untied her and let her do her thing and she hit stretch and the main stem just flew straight up to canopy height so I think I got lucky. I've stripped a lot off the bottom of each plant today apart from the one that's most progressed as she didn't really need it.
I think your celebration tub is perfect lol I use a biscuit tin
Hahaha thanks it's all I had, all my other are also on them I just made sure I cut plenty of holes in them to let the run off run clear and I've now also got them on the tubs in a tub so I can collect the run off easier.

Well it was kind of done by accident although it was what I was trying to achieve, at first I had the main stem tied into a kind of question mark shape and tied a few of the sides down but the sides grew taller than the main by about 6 inches so I untied her and let her do her thing and she hit stretch and the main stem just flew straight up to canopy height so I think I got lucky. I've stripped a lot off the bottom of each plant today apart from the one that's most progressed as she didn't really need it.

Hahaha thanks it's all I had, all my other are also on them I just made sure I cut plenty of holes in them to let the run off run clear and I've now also got them on the tubs in a tub so I can collect the run off easier.

Mate its accidents like that that start something unique! I would try do that mistake again and see if it works, if so you have discovered a nice LST technique! You could call it. . . the riddlers LST! Bam! ( I'm full on serious as well lol)

And I like that me! Use what you got or even better make it!! Thats what rocky would do lol and I love rigging stuff up I find lying around the home! Its a good feeling when you get it to do what you wanted isn't it?? You end up saying to yourself "see! what's, wrong with that!"

Mate its accidents like that that start something unique! I would try do that mistake again and see if it works, if so you have discovered a nice LST technique! You could call it. . . the riddlers LST! Bam! ( I'm full on serious as well lol)

And I like that me! Use what you got or even better make it!! Thats what rocky would do lol and I love rigging stuff up I find lying around the home! Its a good feeling when you get it to do what you wanted isn't it?? You end up saying to yourself "see! what's, wrong with that!"
Haha yeah definitely sounds like an idea and riddlers lst hahaha it took me a while to get onto that haha that's a good one that.
Yeah like rigging stuff up, I'm extending my closet and turning into a tent now because my other plants are stretching like crazy, I thought the one in my tent was big but by the looks of it my other cherry bombs may be bigger haha

Here's a few pictures of my most progressed cherry bomb in the 80x80 tent on her own under a mars hydro 300.
IMAG0403.jpg
IMAG0404.jpg
IMAG0405.jpg
IMAG0407.jpg
IMAG0408.jpg

Back