Not a proper update but here's a few pics of my closet extension and the girls inside, I'm disappointed how the light is seeping through though.
IMAG0470.jpg
IMAG0471.jpg
IMAG0472.jpg
IMAG0473.jpg
IMAG0475.jpg
IMAG0476.jpg
IMAG0478.jpg
IMAG0479.jpg

:slap:
Yes bro! Full rep for getting that set up in the middle of a grow!!! Even of the plastic leaks light! You should show them an tell them its on a forum an if they don't send you some orca film to say sorry you will name and shame them!

:slap:
Yes bro! Full rep for getting that set up in the middle of a grow!!! Even of the plastic leaks light! You should show them an tell them its on a forum an if they don't send you some orca film to say sorry you will name and shame them!
Thanks man it went down better than I thought really, I had been putting it off seeing if I could get away with how it was but one of my plants was barely getting any light which was down to the two Chinese leds I had over them they are mostly red spectrum visible to the eye where the mars what was in the tent looks to have a kind of white glow so now all the plants have adequate lighting but still not enough so I'm looking on two more lights but I'll move the small ufo one and set it up in the middle of them all facing upwards or try and figure something else out with it. The hardest part about the extension was moving the plants I just put them all to one side and I noticed a slight wilting as I was putting them back due to my room being cold and they only had the bedroom light so it was understandable after nearly 5 hours but they've perked back up now. That's an excellent idea I think I'll do that and see what they offer, I'm not to fussed about it myself I'm just thinking of the plants if I can see it the plants aren't using it, that's my motto haha

Thanks man it went down better than I thought really, I had been putting it off seeing if I could get away with how it was but one of my plants was barely getting any light which was down to the two Chinese leds I had over them they are mostly red spectrum visible to the eye where the mars what was in the tent looks to have a kind of white glow so now all the plants have adequate lighting but still not enough so I'm looking on two more lights but I'll move the small ufo one and set it up in the middle of them all facing upwards or try and figure something else out with it. The hardest part about the extension was moving the plants I just put them all to one side and I noticed a slight wilting as I was putting them back due to my room being cold and they only had the bedroom light so it was understandable after nearly 5 hours but they've perked back up now. That's an excellent idea I think I'll do that and see what they offer, I'm not to fussed about it myself I'm just thinking of the plants if I can see it the plants aren't using it, that's my motto haha

Yeah smokes you've done.good setting it up, I have full respect for people that act on instinct and get to work with it.
Yeah defo make a meal out of it, your the customer at the end of the day, if light seeps through its not reflecting. So there having you off, I personally would go mad but I am one for complaining and getting what I can out of em lol
All the best!

Yeah smokes you've done.good setting it up, I have full respect for people that act on instinct and get to work with it.
Yeah defo make a meal out of it, your the customer at the end of the day, if light seeps through its not reflecting. So there having you off, I personally would go mad but I am one for complaining and getting what I can out of em lol
All the best!
Thanks man. I've messaged them today so I'm just waiting for a reply now, they seem to be a reputable business so I think they'll sort it out for me.

A few pics of the ladies in their new home.
I'm missing a pic of one of them but the first picture is a cherry bomb the second one is the northern auto and the third is another cherry bomb that I've had to tie up because the buds was weighing down the skinny stems lol
IMAG0482.jpg
IMAG0484.jpg
IMAG0487.jpg

Well jel of all those buds haha!
Haha thanks man I've been taking a lot of smaller stuff from the bottoms just so the tops can have some more energy they seem to be doing Well, the cherry bombs are now 89 days old so tomorrow they should be ready but they definitely won't haha I'm not going to try and rush them and I know I've stunted them in the past so I'm in it for the long haul haha. My northern auto also seems to be gaining a lot of bud now as well. To be honest I can't wait to take one of the plants out of there and let the others thrive I'm having a nightmare with space at the moment

A quick update on the ladies, my main plant doesn't seem to be fattening up much so I don't know if I should be worrying or not, after seeing the pictures from my last update my other two cherry bombs and my northern auto are definitely fattening up and looking a lot more healthier even though I think two of my plants my have just hit a calmag issue but I'll give more details on that later, here's a few pics that were taken yesterday (28/4/2017) the cherry bombs are about 96 days old and the northern auto is 100 days.
Northern auto,
IMAG0570.jpg
IMAG0572.jpg
cherry bomb
IMAG0567.jpg
IMAG0574.jpg
cherry bomb
IMAG0563.jpg
IMAG0565.jpg
my most progressed cherry bomb, they were all germinated and planted at the same time and grew at the same rate but this one was always the runt and always seemed a bit behind then one day "bang" she just exploded with growth and outgrew her sisters phenomenally although the pictures make her buds look bigger/tighter than they actually are or maybe I am not looking right either way I need a proper camera I think.
IMAG0557.jpg
IMAG0556.jpg
IMAG0562.jpg

Back