Thanks man much appreciated

Haha well that's a coincidence :p I took a lot of lower stuff off my most progressed one about a week ago just to help her concentrate on her main bits and I smoked what I'd taken off and it was just sending me asleep almost instantly and making my eyes feel heavy haha, I also broke my main bud off by accident about a two weeks into flowering and had to bin it I was devastated I think it's safe to say they've had a hard life haha here's a few pics of the butchering, the first is the cherry bomb and the second is the northern autoView attachment 742896 View attachment 742897
Yah lol. Yeah snap I've just trimmed a load this morning. Hated doing it but I know it will help once healed. With the space I've got I've gotta keep attending to new leaves or it just gets too much. You should be nearly done by now! Come on man! Hahaha!

Here's a little taster I taken off my most progressed cherry bomb

Attachments

• IMAG0608.jpg
    IMAG0608.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 98
Here's a few pics of the ladies, I don't have much time so I'm just going to post the pics with no description sorry guys.
Also I've ordered yet another light haha so I'll have 2 x mars hydro 300s 1x Chinese led 1000w- 270w actual and 1x Chinese ufo led about 70w actual I've noticed my plants foxtailing under the mars so I've been rotating the lights once every few days
IMAG0592.jpg
IMAG0593.jpg
IMAG0594.jpg
IMAG0596.jpg
IMAG0598.jpg
IMAG0599.jpg
IMAG0601.jpg
IMAG0600.jpg

Yah lol. Yeah snap I've just trimmed a load this morning. Hated doing it but I know it will help once healed. With the space I've got I've gotta keep attending to new leaves or it just gets too much. You should be nearly done by now! Come on man! Hahaha!
Sorry man I've only just noticed this. They definitely benefit from a bit of defol around the bottom. I think I'm going to start flushing my main plant tomorrow for about 7 days and see how that goes I'll leave the others a bit longer as they're still growing lots of white pistils etc
Here's my main plant, the picture was taken earlier today.
IMAG0615.jpg

Sorry man I've only just noticed this. They definitely benefit from a bit of defol around the bottom. I think I'm going to start flushing my main plant tomorrow for about 7 days and see how that goes I'll leave the others a bit longer as they're still growing lots of white pistils etc
Here's my main plant, the picture was taken earlier today.
View attachment 747002
Hey pal wow this girl looks ready to snap lol look how she's bending over like that. I think you should do a flush and cut her down lol I'm currently flushing mine. gunna chop on the weekend I think.
Keep in touch pal!

Hey pal wow this girl looks ready to snap lol look how she's bending over like that. I think you should do a flush and cut her down lol I'm currently flushing mine. gunna chop on the weekend I think.
Keep in touch pal!
I know mate it's been killing me I started a flush today and it hurt me to start it because she has no amber thc what so ever it's a mixture of clear and cloudy so I'm hoping a lack of nutes might kick her into action, push comes to shove she's been lying dormant and the flushing will flush away any toxins so if she shows signs of getting fatter I may have to rethink things I've hit a bit o£ a problem with one of my plants I thought it was mag issues at first but now I'm 100% sure it was down to ph levels but I think I've got. That under control now. I also taken 9 cuttings from my photo plant and she's a beast I'm proper excited about switching her over :p

I know mate it's been killing me I started a flush today and it hurt me to start it because she has no amber thc what so ever it's a mixture of clear and cloudy so I'm hoping a lack of nutes might kick her into action, push comes to shove she's been lying dormant and the flushing will flush away any toxins so if she shows signs of getting fatter I may have to rethink things I've hit a bit o£ a problem with one of my plants I thought it was mag issues at first but now I'm 100% sure it was down to ph levels but I think I've got. That under control now. I also taken 9 cuttings from my photo plant and she's a beast I'm proper excited about switching her over :p
Well don't worry mate if you flush your medium over a couple of days then phed water till it yellows I'm sure you'll get those ambers, saying that @jingo has a plant that's been going over and he's not getting any ambers so mabey its down to the strain buddy!
9 cuttings at? You planing on selecting the best or running all 9?
Not long till harvest mate!!!

Well don't worry mate if you flush your medium over a couple of days then phed water till it yellows I'm sure you'll get those ambers, saying that @jingo has a plant that's been going over and he's not getting any ambers so mabey its down to the strain buddy!
9 cuttings at? You planing on selecting the best or running all 9?
Not long till harvest mate!!!
I'm hoping she's a nice smoke when she's done I've started the flush on phd water I think I may be doing it wrong I'm not sure I'll see how she goes haha. Yeah I'm running all 9 unless any of them don't make it but I'm just going to keep them small and do like a sea of green with them

After reading the thread "flushing: the myth won't die" I've came to the conclusion that I've been doing it correctly. I haven't had no vigorous flushes or changed the amount I water the only thing I've done is cut the nutrients and now I just feed them phd water which seems to be the winning method from what I've read. After 4 days of this I'll be honest I've seen no difference in the plant I was actually thinking about leaving her for longer but she's got to go I need the room and she seems ready. On another note the northern auto has perked up and she is smelling and looking beautiful wwith some nice chunky solid nugs and from the looks of it she's still got a few weeks in her haha plenty of new white pistil growth and I can see her fattening by the day

Back