@Q-TiZzLe I hadn't even realised I'd been following your grow already, I'm what they call a silent journal stalker haha I don't get on here enough to be honest, mine have gone wild these past few days I need to keep on top of them, I'm that much of a noob I don't know what lst'ing is hahaha my bad.

Thanks a lot @hippy71 in hindsight I should've have done a perpetual grow doing one plant at a time, the way these are looking I could've got just one plant to fill my 80x80cm tent, keep your eye out for an update coming soon

Update on the girls, I've split them as the tent was bulging, I now have my two most matured plants these are two out of the three cherry bombs and I have the other cherry bomb and my northern auto in my grow cupboard as they are a bit behind I've just left them under my crap ufo lamp and putting most of my concentration on the two big girls in the tent, the cherry bomb I have in the grow cupboard has been fimmed even though it was probably too late to fim but it hadn't started flowering so I thought I'd test it and to my surprise it took the fimming extremely well. There's a virtual joint up for grabs to the first person that spots the plant with bigger branches than the main stem haha ;) here's the pics.
Northern auto.
IMAG0351.jpg
IMAG0350.jpg
cherry bomb [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] the fimmed plant, I've tried taking detailed pictures but I don't think they worked out. She's really bushy compared to the other cherry bombs
IMAG0349.jpg
IMAG0348.jpg
IMAG0346.jpg
IMAG0342.jpg
the two cupboard plants northern auto on the right and cherry bomb on the left.
IMAG0341.jpg
the tent plants, two cherry bombs and a critical 2.0 photo plant
IMAG0331.jpg
cherry bomb [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] this is the one you should look at closely and I mean really look at that branch growth haha
IMAG0334.jpg
IMAG0335.jpg
last but not least the star of the show IMO cherry bomb [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] this girl was a runt she had always been the smallest of the bunch and now she is the biggest with the most progression she really has done me proud and hopefully she yields some good tasty buds
IMAG0332.jpg
IMAG0337.jpg
IMAG0336.jpg
IMAG0338.jpg
oh and a little close up on my critical 2.0 photo plant I'm going to try and do some ultimate training on this young lady day 21
IMAG0340.jpg

Forgot to mention when these pictures were taken the northern auto was on day 50 and the 3 cherry bombs day 46

Last edited:
Right so I've ordered yet another light, this time I've gone with the mars hydro, as much as I wanted to build my own cob light I just can not afford to at the minute as I'd rather concentrate on other things I need. I now have a 1000w led that is around 280w true draw a ufo led that's around 70w true draw and the mars hydro 300w at around 130w true draw so I'm going to have my one most progressed cherry bomb auto in the tent under the mars and I'll put the other cherry bomb out of the tent and into the cupboard with the 1000w led and ufo led so there will be 2 cherry bombs and my 1 northern auto in the cupboard and just 1 cherrry bomb in the tent so I can let her spread her wings. I've also ordered a proper dehumidifier as I'm battling humidity at the moment.

Last edited:
Right so I've ordered yet another light, this time I've gone with the mars hydro, as much as I wanted to build my own cob light I just can not afford to at the minute as I'd rather concentrate on other things I need. I now have a 1000w led that is around 180w true draw a ufo led that's around 70w true draw and the mars hydro 300w at around 130w true draw so I'm going to have my one most progressed cherry bomb auto in the tent under the mars and I'll put the other cherry bomb out of the tent and into the cupboard with the 1000w led and ufo led so there will be 2 cherry bombs and my 1 northern auto in the cupboard and just 1 cherrry bomb in the tent so I can let her spread her wings. I've also ordered a proper dehumidifier as I'm battling humidity at the moment.

The math makes sense but how does a 180w true draw, becomes a 1000w? Here I'm confused, and stoned, so if it's that then... what was I asking....?

A 4 strain grow. Second try.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/A-4-strain-grow.-Second-try..57614/&share_type=t

G
The math makes sense but how does a 180w true draw, becomes a 1000w? Here I'm confused, and stoned, so if it's that then... what was I asking....?

A 4 strain grow. Second try.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/A-4-strain-grow.-Second-try..57614/&share_type=t
I don't really want to transplant them though or could I just fill half way and place my pots on top? As for the light question I got it wrong sorry it's a 1000w Chinese led with 282w true draw (apparently haha)

G

I don't really want to transplant them though or could I just fill half way and place my pots on top? As for the light question I got it wrong sorry it's a 1000w Chinese led with 282w true draw (apparently haha)
my Viparspectra Draws 287w give or take, and they call it the 600v that why I was asking.
As for transplanting it was more of a joke, too late to transplant probably do more worse than good.
I thought you were using smart pots...

Right so I've ordered yet another light, this time I've gone with the mars hydro, as much as I wanted to build my own cob light I just can not afford to at the minute as I'd rather concentrate on other things I need. I now have a 1000w led that is around 280w true draw a ufo led that's around 70w true draw and the mars hydro 300w at around 130w true draw so I'm going to have my one most progressed cherry bomb auto in the tent under the mars and I'll put the other cherry bomb out of the tent and into the cupboard with the 1000w led and ufo led so there will be 2 cherry bombs and my 1 northern auto in the cupboard and just 1 cherrry bomb in the tent so I can let her spread her wings. I've also ordered a proper dehumidifier as I'm battling humidity at the moment.
Put cobs in the mars increase efficiency. Doesn't cost too much . Citizen clu048 1212 costs about 20 bucks.

"carpe diem"

Back