Thanks man just trying to do the best with my abilities and cash, I've switched them on to an 18/6 schedule if I give them any more dark I'll have to take a light out and move my photo plant so I'm hoping for the time being I won't have to do that although as soon as I get some cash I'll be getting another light and moving it anyway. I think the other plants my be starting to get ready to flower now so I'll update with some pictures later on today. One question I did have is what bloom nutes could you recommend? I'm on a tight budget so canna boost is out of the question for now but I do already have some advanced nutrients nirvana with npk 0-0-1 and some bud honey which is just sugars for the end of flowering I think, I'm currently using canna coco A+B along with rhizo and cannazym and calmag. Thanks in advance.
For my base nutes i use General Hydroponics on a Lucas feed from start to finish,nothing more for base!! The ratios vary thru the grow ,look it up on line, it dont get much cheaper than that,we have quite a few members who use the Lucas Ratio Feed,some in soil,coco,or hydro ... I do add calmag/silica, myco in the first month for good root development, in flower i use kool bloom liquid at the start and kool bloom powder at the end,,i get free samples of all kinds of stuff so i add stuff sporadically..

For my base nutes i use General Hydroponics on a Lucas feed from start to finish,nothing more for base!! The ratios vary thru the grow ,look it up on line, it dont get much cheaper than that,we have quite a few members who use the Lucas Ratio Feed,some in soil,coco,or hydro ... I do add calmag/silica, myco in the first month for good root development, in flower i use kool bloom liquid at the start and kool bloom powder at the end,,i get free samples of all kinds of stuff so i add stuff sporadically..
Thanks man at the minute I can't afford the full range I can only afford one bottle really for about £10-£15 so I'm just browsing through them to find the best for me, I think for my next try I'll change out all my nutes and do some proper research. I used this bud honey on my plant with the most progression as it states that I can use it throughout flowering but I know nothing about it and it doesn't have a npk rating, it's a dark brown liquids and smells kind of like a coffee/chocolate liquor. Here's a picture of the front and back of the bottle for reference. Also my roots are trying to burst from my fabric pots I'm not sure if this is a ggood or bad thing but I don't think I'll be using them again.Thanks again for information
IMAG0310.jpg
IMAG0311.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks man at the minute I can't afford the full range I can only afford one bottle really for about £10-£15

Hello There :d5:

I've not read the whole thread so forgive me if i'm cutting in or offering up an already suggested idea ... but i imagine being in the cold UK that you're indoors - and you wanna do it on the cheap (by the sounds of things)

Have a look at Biotabs... they're very cheap. - You can buy Biobizz lightmix in the UK (it's also very cheap)

Then all you need is light warmth and water.
If you really want to push the boat out - get an auto pot to water them for you :D

(recommended to me (and used) by mephisto genetics)

Using only 2 tabs per pot it works out about 16 shillings and 3 english bones per plant (very cheap!) (n.b currency conversion may not be entirely accurate)

biotabs.jpg

Lightmix-50L.jpg

37eae0dfcd93463aa7c1d394b0a4e0ed_another-little-watercolour-sprinkling-water-can-clipart_1370-1600.jpeg

:pass:

:Hope this helps! Blue ^_^

:d5:

Thanks man at the minute I can't afford the full range I can only afford one bottle really for about £10-£15 so I'm just browsing through them to find the best for me, I think for my next try I'll change out all my nutes and do some proper research. I used this bud honey on my plant with the most progression as it states that I can use it throughout flowering but I know nothing about it and it doesn't have a npk rating, it's a dark brown liquids and smells kind of like a coffee/chocolate liquor. Here's a picture of the front and back of the bottle for reference. Also my roots are trying to burst from my fabric pots I'm not sure if this is a ggood or bad thing but I don't think I'll be using them again.Thanks again for information
Awesome!! I only mention the Maxi bloom powder because 1 kilo costs me 16$ US and lasts thru two grows of six plants..its cheap and effective..other items can be added as money allows..i stay away from the overpriced stuff jus cause i cant afford it..maybe another option could be to buy or mix up some supersoil and not habe to buy nutes at all.. We have a few members that can help with this,it'll just take a lottle time to "brew"..

Here's an update on the ladies, they seem to be doing great even if they are going a bit slow, this is probably my own fault I may have stunted them in early life, I'm pretty sure they may all be going into flowering now. I've switched my lights down to 18/6 so hopefully I'll see more flowering progression within the next week, here's some pics of the ladies, they get tthree each this time
Northern auto
IMAG0304.jpg
IMAG0305.jpg
IMAG0306.jpg
cherry bomb [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] this is the one with the most progression and most training.
IMAG0298.jpg
IMAG0299.jpg
IMAG0300.jpg
cherry bomb [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] this is the second most progressive and has also underwent training.
IMAG0301.jpg
IMAG0302.jpg
IMAG0303.jpg
cherry bomb [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] this seems to be the slowest of the three cherry bombs and seems to be quite a different pheno to the other two, this plant hasn't had much training just a couple of branches and the main have been tied down.
IMAG0307.jpg
IMAG0308.jpg
IMAG0309.jpg

I forgot to mention the northern auto is now on day 42 and the three cherry bomb autos are on day 38

Last edited:
Hello There :d5:

I've not read the whole thread so forgive me if i'm cutting in or offering up an already suggested idea ... but i imagine being in the cold UK that you're indoors - and you wanna do it on the cheap (by the sounds of things)

Have a look at Biotabs... they're very cheap. - You can buy Biobizz lightmix in the UK (it's also very cheap)

Then all you need is light warmth and water.
If you really want to push the boat out - get an auto pot to water them for you :D

(recommended to me (and used) by mephisto genetics)

Using only 2 tabs per pot it works out about 16 shillings and 3 english bones per plant (very cheap!) (n.b currency conversion may not be entirely accurate)

biotabs.jpg

Lightmix-50L.jpg

37eae0dfcd93463aa7c1d394b0a4e0ed_another-little-watercolour-sprinkling-water-can-clipart_1370-1600.jpeg

:pass:

:Hope this helps! Blue ^_^

:d5:
That is awesome info @blue !! Ill check that option( im in US tho) for my own use..ive heard its not available here,but it may be soon... REP slapped for that info!!

Thanks @blue I've seriously been considering the biobizz range, you are right here in the UK I can get it for very cheap, I think on my next grow I'm going to only do two plants but do one with biobizz products and one with general hydroponics and one in an auto pot and one in an air pot just to find what works best for me although I do seem to be getting along well with coco but I do feel I need to find the right way to grow to suit me, my space and my budget, thanks for the information it's definitely a method I may try soon.
Thanks @budelee I think I came across that product while I was browsing last night, I'm going to wait until the end of the week before I order anything as my financial situation may change. As for soil, I've done a bit of reading and it seems daunting to a new grower like me but that may have been because I was reading about mixing my own. I've seen some awesome autoflowers grown in soil and it has definitely been on the back of my mind since I started.

Plants look great, healthy green and no complaints, it's amazing how fast they can get to pre flower and show sex, from then it's the big stretch...
Great work

A 4 strain grow. Second try.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=25553&share_tid=57614&url=https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/A-4-strain-grow.-Second-try..57614/&share_type=t
Thanks for the kind words they've taken their time but they're finally showing signs of flowering and going on a crazy stretch, I have side stems bigger than the main stems down to my lack of training, I have them under control now but I'm in need of a cheap bloom nutrient that will work with my canna nutes and coco and is not too pricey. I've been quietly following your grow, your plants look awesome, I take my hat off to you.

Back