The molasses looks good. Are u saying very few pistils? Thats odd

The molasses looks good. Are u saying very few pistils? Thats odd
Thanks man I'll be picking some up today. Yeah the pistils seem to be coming from the stems, here's a couple of pictures to show you what I mean, she's the only one that has them.
IMAG0294.jpg
IMAG0296.jpg
Does this have something to do with pre flowering?

That is showing sex. You should be getting pistils in the tips where buds form by now. What light schedule and nutes. I think you need someone smarter than me. What strain again because autos should be flowering.

That is showing sex. You should be getting pistils in the tips where buds form by now. What light schedule and nutes. I think you need someone smarter than me. What strain again because autos should be flowering.
This is the only plant showing sex then it's a cherry bomb auto, I think it was a 80-90 day strain,, I have 3 of the cherry bomb autos and 1 northern auto They're all receiving 2ml of each coco A and coco B and 1ml of rhizotonic and 4ml of calmag and they're on a 24 hour light schedule. Any help would be great. I'm also getting crazy root growth through the bottoms of the pots and I'm a bit scared about leaving them to dry out although the bottoms of my pots are constantly damp even when they haven't been watered for 3 days

This is the only plant showing sex then it's a cherry bomb auto, I think it was a 80-90 day strain,, I have 3 of the cherry bomb autos and 1 northern auto They're all receiving 2ml of each coco A and coco B and 1ml of rhizotonic and 4ml of calmag and they're on a 24 hour light schedule. Any help would be great. I'm also getting crazy root growth through the bottoms of the pots and I'm a bit scared about leaving them to dry out although the bottoms of my pots are constantly damp even when they haven't been watered for 3 days
Go to 12/12 and they will all flower in a week you likely got by accident or bought photo seeds..

All looking good dude, ripper is probably right he knows his shit. Good to get that training knocked seen as you hand the same space as me your gonna need it... On LED distance, that depends on the light but I would go no lower than 18" on 300w one un less you have the option of dimming. On my last grow I got to close and caused a little more than light burn.

Sent from mTalk

Thanks @Dudeski I'm going to start knocking hours off over the next week I'll go to 20/4 then I think I'll probably settle at 18/6 just so I can control my temps better. @Ripper I think I may just have stunted plants I know I've made a few mistakes and I may have spoke to soon as last night after close inspection I think they may be starting, if they are photos it was definitely a mistake on the vendors side but all the seeds I received came well packaged they wasn't just bags with stickers on. They're both 80-90 day strains as well, I'm hoping they are not photos though, I'm going to start knocking the lights off for a few hours and see if that helps. Thanks @Slater I'm actually very proud of myself with my training although you can't see much of it from the pictures I believe I've done a good job I'm getting a lot of branch growth, I've got one plant that would be perfect for the scrog and I think with the right work she would have the possibility of filling the tent on her own, I'll post some pictures of my training later, thanks for taking a look man :)

Sounds like you have things under control..ya prolly already know but,the plants will always show sex at the stem first before the pistils in the tips will show. Ive had some as early as 14 days showing at the stem..as far as switching to bloom nutes there are a couple different thoughts,some members dont switch until the stretch is finished,others switch between 30-40 days....

Sounds like you have things under control..ya prolly already know but,the plants will always show sex at the stem first before the pistils in the tips will show. Ive had some as early as 14 days showing at the stem..as far as switching to bloom nutes there are a couple different thoughts,some members dont switch until the stretch is finished,others switch between 30-40 days....
Thanks man just trying to do the best with my abilities and cash, I've switched them on to an 18/6 schedule if I give them any more dark I'll have to take a light out and move my photo plant so I'm hoping for the time being I won't have to do that although as soon as I get some cash I'll be getting another light and moving it anyway. I think the other plants my be starting to get ready to flower now so I'll update with some pictures later on today. One question I did have is what bloom nutes could you recommend? I'm on a tight budget so canna boost is out of the question for now but I do already have some advanced nutrients nirvana with npk 0-0-1 and some bud honey which is just sugars for the end of flowering I think, I'm currently using canna coco A+B along with rhizo and cannazym and calmag. Thanks in advance.

Back