Ive been reading about too much cal mag locking out other nutes. Post in the infirmary. How high are your lights?

Ive been reading about too much cal mag locking out other nutes. Post in the infirmary. How high are your lights?
I read somewhere that people are putting 5ml/litre calmag due to the led draining it out of them I might give them a flush tomorrow with 1/4 feed but double calmag. My lights are 28" from the tops of the plants. I posted in the infirmary this morning and went into great detail with some some good pictures, thanks for the reply man, they're getting bushier by the day

always measure light distance from the canopy of ur plants as that's the actual distane from ur plants.happy growing;)
Thanks man, that's how I normally measure but I got confused when I seen that other people was measuring from elsewhere, I think I may have looked too much into it. Thanks again man

A little update on the ladies. I seem to have stopped the progression of the magnesium deficiency but ilk be keeping a close eye on them, the runt plant seems to be going into flowering before her sisters and seems to be a completely different pheno, she seems like she's growing a lot less bushier than her sisters like she's more indica dominant while her sisters are more sativa dominant. I'll point it out on the pics below.
Northern auto day 34
IMAG0250.jpg
IMAG0251.jpg
cherry bomb [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] day 30
IMAG0252.jpg
IMAG0253.jpg
cherry bomb [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] day 30
IMAG0254.jpg
IMAG0255.jpg
cherry bomb [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] day 30, this one is the runt what I was talking about she had a very slow start and looks completely different to her bushier sisters and she's started flowering first despite being 4 days behind the northern auto.
IMAG0256.jpg
IMAG0257.jpg
IMAG0259.jpg

Nice job! looks like you learned a few things which is priceless it saves a lot of stress and not knowing what to do and get frustrated. I learned something about the LED distance,I just pulled my lights up I had the 9 day babies at 13" and the flowering plants at 17" :eek1: keep up the good work:slap:

Nice job! looks like you learned a few things which is priceless it saves a lot of stress and not knowing what to do and get frustrated. I learned something about the LED distance,I just pulled my lights up I had the 9 day babies at 13" and the flowering plants at 17" :eek1: keep up the good work:slap:
Thanks man, yeah everything I've learned about autos and leds has came from this site, it's awesome and the help is on point. Yeah that sounds way to close although the recommended height for flowering is around 12 inches above canopy for the vegging you want around 26-28 inches above canopy and seedling you want about 30 inch above canopy, I think my lights are about 26 inches above the canopy, last time I measured they was 28 inches but the plants have grew since. I'll be updating soon, they're starting to stretch now .

So here comes a quick update my northern auto is on her 37th day with no signs of flowering yet she is a 80-90 day strain, the cherry bombs are on their 34th day with no signs of flowering apart from one which has pistils growing on the stems. They're all branching out nicely and I think they are going to be quite big so I may have to revise a new space for them. I'm also getting immense root growth from the bottom of my fabric root nurse pots and I'm not sure whether to carry on as I am or should I leave them to soak in their runoff? Any help is greatly appreciated. Here's a few pics of the ladies taken just now.
Northern auto day 37
IMAG0284.jpg
IMAG0285.jpg
cherry bomb [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] day 34
IMAG0287.jpg
IMAG0288.jpg
cherry bomb [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] day 34
IMAG0290.jpg
IMAG0291.jpg
cherry bomb [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] day 34
IMAG0292.jpg
IMAG0293.jpg
All together, the northern auto is the top right.
IMAG0283.jpg

Back