Thanks guys I'm overwhelmed with the responses, I'll start with my nutrients @budelee I use 2 litres to each plans and I've been feeding them 4ml of canna A and 4ml of canna B along with 3ml of canna calmag agent and getting around the 800-900 ppm mark always making sure I'm at ph5.8 on their last feed they had 2ml of rhizotonic added and was getting a reading of 900-1000ppm and then ph'd it to 5.8. I've tried ordering optic foliar but I can't find it anywhere and when I did it was out of stock @hippy71 this is the foliar spray I'm using at the minute it's called mother pukka rocket fuel here's some pictures, I've been using as recommended on the bottle.
IMAG0198.jpg
IMAG0199.jpg
IMAG0200.jpg
I've got a brand new misting bottle as well to make my own spray if I need to.

And personally I would check other grows of your strain to see if they got purple stems. It COULD be a deficiency so better checking than just assuming it's ok. IMO.

Sent from my bedroom using the neighbour's wifi
Thanks man I've got two different strains and after looking and reading it's came to my attention that both of them can have purple and/or blue hints, one of the plants is a northern automatic and the other 3 are cherry bomb autos.

Thanks man I've got two different strains and after looking and reading it's came to my attention that both of them can have purple and/or blue hints, one of the plants is a northern automatic and the other 3 are cherry bomb autos.

Sorted mate one less thing to worry about.

Sent from my bedroom using the neighbour's wifi

Looking good!! Never heard of that foliar spray,but yes as long as you are following the directions you'll be fine..

As far as the purpling stems,you can try and add a bit more P to the mix and see if that takes care if that,assuming its not a "purple pheno"..

@TheWeekendGrower thanks man they've really perked up since I've had it on, I think I've sorted out the blotchy leaves as well they've seemed to have got colour back now.
@budelee it had some good reviews but I did buy it in a rush as it was the only one I'm stock on the day. As for the purple stems I noticed them after the new led was added and I'd also added rhizotonic to their feed so either one of them could have triggered it but after looking at a few pictures of cherry bomb and northern autos they both have purple/bluish traits so I'm not too worried about them at the minute but I am keeping a. Close eye on them, I also seem to have stopped the blotchy bits spreading. Update to follow!

Little update guys, the northern auto is now on day 27 of life and seems to be concentrating her energy on branching out, she's definitely perked up under the new light. The cherry bombs are now on day 23 of life 2 of them shown slight signs of mag deficiency, the one pictured yesterday was the worst and then I noticed it really slightly on another one so I've been foliar feeding them calmag 1.5ml to a 1 litre and they seem to have balanced out now, the third cherry bomb is a trooper I can tell she's a different pheno to the others, here's a few pictures.
Northern auto day 27.
IMAG0203.jpg
IMAG0206.jpg
cherry bomb [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] day 23, this one is my training how to train plant
IMAG0208.jpg
IMAG0209.jpg
cherry bomb [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] day 23, this is the one that showed very slight mag deficiency
IMAG0210.jpg
IMAG0211.jpg
cherry bomb [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] day 23, this is the one that showed the most mag deficiency (pictured yesterday) it seems to have balanced out now.
IMAG0212.jpg
IMAG0213.jpg
It's also day 1 of my dinafem critical 2.0 photo plant she was happily sprouted this morning.

Quick question, can anyone tell me where I should be measuring my light distance from, should I measure from the tops of the plants (canopy), the top of the pots or the top of the growing medium? I've currently got my lights 28 inches from the canopy but I've seen a lot measuring from the top of the pot and a few from the top of the soil so I'm just wondering before I do any adjustments. Thanks in advance.

Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's a little update, the northern auto is now on day 30 of life and she is just exploding with new growth daily, the three cherry bomb autos are now on day 26 of life and they're doing the same, I've even seen white pistils already on the cherry bomb that was showing mag deficiency, I thought I'd sorted it but the new growth looks affected, I'm mixing 3ml of calmag to 2l of water along with other nutes but that one plant just doesn't seem to want to know, would I be safe adding more calmag as I'm already 1ml over the recommended dosage of 1ml per litre? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks for reading, here's some pictures, I'm taking them out of the tent tomorrow so I can clean it so I'll get some better pictures then in some natural light.
Northern auto day 30
IMAG0219.jpg
IMAG0221.jpg
cherry bomb [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] day 26, getting some training
IMAG0222.jpg
IMAG0224.jpg
cherry bomb [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] day 26, this is the one with the mag deficiency, I'll get some better pictures in the morning, she's also got pistils growing.
IMAG0225.jpg
IMAG0226.jpg
cherry bomb [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG], day 26
IMAG0230.jpg
IMAG0231.jpg
altogether, top right is the northern auto, the seedling in the middle is a 3 day old dinafem critical 2.0 photo plant.
IMAG0232.jpg

Back