Maybe add some 6500k cfls in looks like there's a lot of red spectrum in your garden
Thanks man I'm sorting one out in the next couple of days it is something I've thought about even though it looks more of a bluish white to the naked eye the camera shows how much red is actually there and there are more red leds than blue in both lights.

Looking good so far my man keep it up!
Just can't help noticing how far your LED's are from the plants? I'm no LED grower but I'm sure they can be very close to the canopy? Could be why they seem a little on the small side, all that light isn't reaching the plants, who knows!? Thought I'd mention it.
Count me in for the ride anyway I'm down to see how these ladies look in a couple months.

Looking good so far my man keep it up!
Just can't help noticing how far your LED's are from the plants? I'm no LED grower but I'm sure they can be very close to the canopy? Could be why they seem a little on the small side, all that light isn't reaching the plants, who knows!? Thought I'd mention it.
Count me in for the ride anyway I'm down to see how these ladies look in a couple months.
Thanks man much appreciated, I done a bit of research on led heights and apparently it's 30inch for seedling then 24-28 inch for veg and like 20inch for flowering, I don't know how right this is but they seem okay, I've got my lights about 28" from the tops of the plants, if this is wrong someone please correct me. Thanks again man, quick update to follow this post

Thanks man much appreciated, I done a bit of research on led heights and apparently it's 30inch for seedling then 24-28 inch for veg and like 20inch for flowering, I don't know how right this is but they seem okay, I've got my lights about 28" from the tops of the plants, if this is wrong someone please correct me. Thanks again man, quick update to follow this post
Good day brudda..i am also new to LED lighting,the distance you are using is whats recommended,if they are too close to the plants they will cause stress issues..

Quick update, all 4 plants seemed to have stopped stretching in search for light, they are now spreading their wings (branches) my runt is actually now looking the healthiest with visible new growth almost every time I look, the northern auto is also doing well she's really trying, I've also just germinated a dinafem critical 2.0 to use as a mother plant in my small tent but she's a photo plant sorry guys. I also done a bit of research as I rushed into buying these seeds and the northern auto is rated around 80-90 days and the cherry bomb auto was about the same 80-90 days. Here's a few pictures of the ladies.
All together.
IMG_20170219_155858.jpg
northern auto on day 26
IMG_20170219_155845.jpg
cherry bomb [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] all on day 22
IMG_20170219_155816.jpg
I've also noticed a slight purpling of the leaf stems, is this anything to worry about? My temps average between 26-27℃ and my rh averages between 56-70%.

Good day brudda..i am also new to LED lighting,the distance you are using is whats recommended,if they are too close to the plants they will cause stress issues..
Thanks mate that's put me at rest now, what kind of issues would I see if they were too close? I've noticed a slight purpling of my leaf stems and I don't know if I should be worrying or not.

Here's a pic of the purple leaf stems and I've also just noticed blotchy leaves I'll post some pics below and see what you guys think before I go over to the infirmary.
IMAG0196.jpg
IMAG0197.jpg

I'll also add that they get 3ml of calmag per 2000ml every watering, so once every two days.

Haven't read your journal yet mate as started at the end! What calmag are you using? Blotches and purple stems COULD be mag issues I believe. LEDs suck it from your babies. I got similar to start with and use loads of low N calmag and no more problems.

Purple stems are also just a trait of some strains though so need to double check on other similar grows to really know.

Back