Outdoor My first auto grow feat. Big Bang, Annapurna, Pineapple Express, Sharkbite, Shot Adrenaline and Snow

Thanks buddy.. Yeah, that's about what I was guessing.
She's very chunky, I just wish I could have taken pictures earlier.
it's amazing what ganja has become today.
:jump:I've been completely blown away with the variety, the speed of growth, quality and everything else Auto's has to offer.

Especially by the Autoflower Network!
This forum has to be the most accurate Cannabis forum I know of"Since Overgrow", the members here are top tier.
I've been Impressed by how helpful the fellow members are and I'm glad to be a member AFN.:cool:
Long Live AFN!:bow:

Photo - Freebie Seeds (SamSara - Sweet Black Angel and TH Seeds - Kushage, TH Seeds - MKage)

This might be the last time I try to mention the photos in this thread, as I'm going to try to give them their own thread in the photo section of the forum, but I thought I'd give an update from a few days ago

These are all very good types/ well know Medicinal Cannabis Strains and I plan on crossing all these females with Auto-flowering male "Himalayan Blue Diesel" pollen that I have set aside and have been using to cross with other plants.

I'm ordering some Bubba Kush female seeds too and I think the HBD male with make a great mix with "Kushage, MKage, Sweet Black Angel and Bubba Kush" for future plants with great medicinal values" I CANT WAIT!!!
All plants are feminized and just over 3 weeks old.

SamSara Sweet Black Angel
(Picture taken today)
This variety is a result of a cross between the most unusual and awarded plants in the history: the most Indic among the Sativas: Super Silver Haze and the pure Indic one: Black Domina. This new hybrid variety would surely be present in every home´s closet thanks to its exceptional quality and short flowering time. This middle-high and short flowering time plant has very large branches. It matures completely within 7 weeks. Variety of sweet musk with a slight touch of blackberries flavour. The person who tries this sweet girl, would certainly be charmed.
Swt Blk Angel about 20-25 days old.jpg
Seed Bank: Samsara Seeds
Genotype: 20% sativa 80% indica
THC: 18%
Indoor Harvest Time: Not specified
Flavour: Sweet fruit
Way of cropping: Ind/Out
Production: 500-1000 gr/m2 indoor/outdoor
Smell: Low
Effect: Not specified
Resistance to mould: Low
Outdoor Harvest Time: early October
Resistance to plagues: High
Sex: Feminized
Lineage: Black Domina x Super Silver Haze
Irrigation tolerance: Medium
Medicinal value: High

TH Seeds - Kushage

Welcome to the Kushage!
5-15Kushage 3 weeks old.2.jpg
With two proven parents this combo of Cali super plants just gets better. The OG Kush we used in this cross has a following of biblical proportions; the S.A.G.E, on the other hand, delivers the essential Sativa influence to lift up the sometimes overwhelming Kush effect. With a longer flowering than the OG you can expect bigger yields and more elegantly shaped plants. The sandalwood flavor of S.A.G.E. and the crystal clear high add an extra boost to the almost addictive buzz of the OG Kush.
Type Sativa/Indica
Height 125-150 cm
Yield 400+ p.s.m.
Flowering Time 66-70 days

5-15Kushage 3 weeks old.1.jpg5-15Kushage 3 weeks old.3.jpg

TH Seeds - MKage
TH Seeds- Mkage - 3 Weeks Old- 5-15 -.03a.jpg

MK-Ultra x Sage
Finally the mind altering MK-Ultra has been crossed with the infamous S.A.G.E.. This has resulted in the ultimate CBD producer making this the ideal plant for medical patients and those looking for something extra strong.
Type: Indica/Sativa
Flowering: 60-77 days
Height: 110-130
Yield: 350-450g/m2

TH Seeds- Mkage - 3 Weeks Old- 5-15 -.01.jpgTH Seeds- Mkage - 3 Weeks Old- 5-15 -.01a.jpgTH Seeds- Mkage - 3 Weeks Old- 5-15 -.02a.jpgTH Seeds- Mkage - 3 Weeks Old- 5-15 -.03.jpgTH Seeds- Mkage - 3 Weeks Old- 5-15 -.04.jpgTH Seeds- Mkage - 3 Weeks Old- 5-15 -.04a.jpgTH Seeds- Mkage - 3 Weeks Old- 5-15 -.05.jpgTH Seeds- Mkage - 3 Weeks Old- 5-15 -.05a.jpg

All three of them are growing very fast the Kushage is growing the fastest at around an inch or more a day in length and the same in width. This is going to be great medicinal cannabis, and since the MK Ultra was crossed with some S.A.G.E it should be amazing too!
This is my first time growing in old tires, but I've seen it done many time with great success. The tires were found near the patch, I'm guessing they were dumped there around the 1970's. I'm using them because where I grow at, it's well above any water table in the area and the area itself is very dry each tire has over 30 gallons of soil that was brought in and at the very bottom of each of the pits "that the tires sit above", the pit's bottoms have old plastic shopping bags garden stapled into place to help hold in water/moisture and the very bottom layer of medium is made up of a mucky compost that I took from a near by pond that had dried up by the end of winter, it hold water very well and is comparable to using peat or coir except this stuff is loaded with nitrogen. The next layer above that is made from a very rich soil I took from a blackberry patch 1/4 mile away mixed in Xtreme Gardening's Mykos 30 Mycorrhizae and slow release organic fertilizer + I also mixed bone meal in layers, the very bottem being the thickest given that the bottom layer in each of the tires pits is over 2.5 below the surface and I figure once the roots hit that area it won't be too much longer before they're going to need that extra slow release Phosphorus. Top layer in each tire itself is made up of Miracle Grow Organic potting soil.
Ph is about 6.7 in each tire.
Each Plant tire has been treated with Great White Premium Mycorrhizae + Microbes

Attachments

• TH Seeds- Mkage - 3 Weeks Old- 5-15 -.02.jpg
    TH Seeds- Mkage - 3 Weeks Old- 5-15 -.02.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 157
UPDATE!!!
De Sjamaan - Easy Rider "Skunk x Haze x Master Widow"
That I crossed with Stitch's - Short Stuff - Himalaya Blue Diesel yielded a seed and by mistake that seed got left in a pair of shorts that went thru the washer and dryer:crying:. I was very worried about it, but I soaked the seed last night in a shot glass with a solution made of water + superthrive + GA3
tonight I checked the shot glass and there's a nice white root tail sticking out of the seed!
:jump: WOOHOO!
So we're gonna have
Short Stuff - Himalaya Blue Diesel "auto male" X
The Shaman's Easy Rider "photo? female"
(I still kinda feel like that plant was an Auto, the way it stretched and didn't stop flowering or go back to Veg even after getting 13+ hours of sunlight and SSC sold it to me out of the Auto section. )

Tomorrow the soaked seed is going to be placed in the tire that was just hosting the parent Easy Rider plant that the seed came from. If you remember days back I pulled the Easy Rider because of a problem it had developed with bugs.

Well, I fixed/cleaned up the product drowned/rinsed/neem'd the insects and clean the buds up and since the buds were broke down into small pieces instead of hung dried together on the plant, they dried much faster and the stems were all brittle and snapped, so those buds are in jars with moisture absorbing pads, bug free. The seed was taken off the mother plant about 1.5 week ago went thru the laundry and has now started to germinate fine.

We'll find out if the seed is auto/photo and male/female later in the thread:pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
Flushed the Big Bang auto today and fed it molasses.

Sharkbite and Shot Adrenaline have been cut.

Coming soon...
1x Paradise - Pandora Automatic - Feminized
1x Paradise - Automaria II - Feminized
1x Barney's Farm - Auto Critical Rapido - Feminized
1x Green House - Big Bang Automatic - Feminized
1x Dutch Passion - AutoMazar - Feminized
1x Dinafem - Critical+ Auto -Feminized

it doesn't look like it should be to hard to flush in the conditions those plants are all in, it looks really sandy there. What are you using for your soil mix; is that just regular dirt your growing those in, or did you amend it with ne thing? and how many days old are those trees?

Just Curious...

Well, the autos are in Miracle Grow Organic potting soil mix W/ bone meal and other organic nutes added and they're inside 3gal grow bags. the are about two months. some sprouted on the 12th of March the others on the 19th. The photos are 3 weeks old in the pictures and are exactly 4 weeks old today. I gotta get new photos of the photos, THEY'RE HUGE!
The soil the photos are in is mostly made up of top soil from a near by blackberry patch and the very top layer is Miracle grow organic potting mix X miracle grow garden soil with added bone meal + some sand poured over the top to help them blend in from aerial view

Dried and manicured final bud weigh in:

Shot Adrenaline - 7 grams
Sharkbite - 21 grams
Big Bang - 45
Annapurna - 21
Pictures and smoke reports of yielded herbs are coming soon.

B.'s F. Pineapple Express - I'm giving another week or so to get heavier and stronger + more evenly flushed before cutting
Strange how the harvest times on the seed packets have meant nothing.

[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]TWO POUND 70 Day Challenge[/FONT]
Coming soon...
in 7 Gallon grow bags w/ bat guano, humic acid w potash and plenty of mycorrhizae and other microbes:

1x Paradise - Pandora Automatic - Feminized
1x Paradise - Automaria II - Feminized
1x Barney's Farm - Auto Critical Rapido - Feminized
1x Green House - Big Bang Automatic - Feminized
1x Dutch Passion - AutoMazar - Feminized
1x Dinafem - Critical+ Auto -Feminized

And now these seed below have just been added to the 2nd grow roster as well .....

[FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif] 3x Freedom of Seeds - Big Domina Autoflowering[/FONT]
1x [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]Barneys Farm - Auto Sweet Tooth
1x [/FONT][FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]Delicious Seeds - Auto Northern Light Blue

My goal?
To break 2lb.s in just over 2 months, 70 days and with just about 10 plants. While also having a choice of Sativa/Indica and Hybrids, with a variety tastes, smells, effects and medical uses.

[/FONT]

Back