New Grower First auto run of the year!

Here is an update. A few days into week 6 and I am starting to smell great things! The plant my dog ate half of is vibrant and bushy. I am wondering if I need to do a selective defol on it (bottom left plant). The one that I messed up (i accidentally topped like 3 nodes off a few weeks ago doing LST) seems to be doing ok. The bottom right plant is still all twisted, don't know what the hell is going on with it lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200928-191559_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200928-191559_Gallery.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
For anyone still following along, I noticed some clawing, and what I believe to be nitrogen toxicity on two of my plants. I took a break from feeding yesterday (I feed every watering) in hopes of correcting that. I watered until some runoff started coming out. I did add some of my smart tea, because I think that's beneficial, and some calmag, but left out the bloom nutrients. Plants seemed to enjoy it as they look nice. I know time will tell, but will feed next time they need it.

I also adjusted my light schedule to around 22/2 because we have had a cold front (temps at night are getting into the mid to low 40's)

Here are some pics. Do you all defoliate autos? Have one thats really bushy. Noticing some trichomes forming on the sugar leaves.

Attachments

• 20201001_124508.jpg
    20201001_124508.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 22
  • 20201001_124501.jpg
    20201001_124501.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 23
Here are some pics. Do you all defoliate autos? Have one thats really bushy. Noticing some trichomes forming on the sugar leaves.

Leaf tucking whenever possible to open up bud sites and increase circulation. If too dense, some specific minor defoliation is ok. Plants look good. :thumbsup:

Leaf tucking whenever possible to open up bud sites and increase circulation. If too dense, some specific minor defoliation is ok. Plants look good. :thumbsup:
Thank you! The plant in the back has such a small amount of leaves. Like an idiot, I mixed up the name tags, so I have no idea which is the Northern Cheese Haze, and which is the Toof Decay (both Mephisto). Oh well.

Thank you! The plant in the back has such a small amount of leaves. Like an idiot, I mixed up the name tags, so I have no idea which is the Northern Cheese Haze, and which is the Toof Decay (both Mephisto). Oh well.

I'm guessing the Haze is the tall one? You may be able to google images and figure it out :shrug:

I'm guessing the Haze is the tall one? You may be able to google images and figure it out :shrug:
I think you're right. I checked out some grow diaries and it looks similar. It's neat how open the plant is. I guess without as many leaves though, if I have nutrient issues it will affect the plant greater than one with more leaves?

I wouldn't be concerned about nutrient issues at this point. The plants will tell you what works for them and what doesn't work for them :thumbsup:

Man, it is cold this morning. Outside got down to 40. Thankfully my light puts out a little bit of heat, but not much. Will open the shed doors when it gets a little bit warmer. Hoping to see more progress on the budlets lol.

I need some help fellow growers. We have some cold nights coming up this week. The overnight low is 37 F. My light schedule is like 22/2 in an attempt to cope with the low temps overnight. Should I just move to 24/0 while the cold front is in my area? Or should I move them in and out of my garage overnight (not ideal because I don't have e a space for my light).

Back