New Grower First auto run of the year!

Looking good I think!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201005-170342_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201005-170342_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
Hey everyone. I need your opinions. I am using a Mars Hydro TS3000 light. Actual draw is around 460w I believe. Website says hanging height is 12 to 18 inches in flower. Currently at around 14" above canopy. Does anyone go lower with a similar light? I don't see any sign of light stress.

Hey everyone. I need your opinions. I am using a Mars Hydro TS3000 light. Actual draw is around 460w I believe. Website says hanging height is 12 to 18 inches in flower. Currently at around 14" above canopy. Does anyone go lower with a similar light? I don't see any sign of light stress.

There comes a point where you will lose coverage going lower. The hanging distance is recommended is probably the most efficient. Less distance to the canopy, the less coverage there is.

There comes a point where you will lose coverage going lower. The hanging distance is recommended is probably the most efficient. Less distance to the canopy, the less coverage there is.
Gotcha. I moved my plants around a bit so the main focus could be on the two best growing plants. They are both pretty much directly under the light at this point. Mars Hydro states this light is good for a 4x4 in flower, so I should be good at minimum with these two.

I'm kind of surprised that the buds aren't getting bigger by the day. I am in the middle of week 7 of life, maybe I'm just being impatient. The pistils are starting to turn a pinkish red hue. I hope I didn't screw them up somehow. No signs of nutrient burn, or any new deficiency aside from the N toxicity during veg (to my knowledge). Normally I burn the shit out of my plants.

Gotcha. I moved my plants around a bit so the main focus could be on the two best growing plants. They are both pretty much directly under the light at this point. Mars Hydro states this light is good for a 4x4 in flower, so I should be good at minimum with these two.

I'm kind of surprised that the buds aren't getting bigger by the day. I am in the middle of week 7 of life, maybe I'm just being impatient. The pistils are starting to turn a pinkish red hue. I hope I didn't screw them up somehow. No signs of nutrient burn, or any new deficiency aside from the N toxicity during veg (to my knowledge). Normally I burn the shit out of my plants.

You definitely have enough light. And you are what, 2/3rds of the way through the grow? The buds will get larger in their final push to reproduce. Patience is the key now. Keeps taking care of their water/nute needs, and at this time next month you will be a happy camper :weed:

You definitely have enough light. And you are what, 2/3rds of the way through the grow? The buds will get larger in their final push to reproduce. Patience is the key now. Keeps taking care of their water/nute needs, and at this time next month you will be a happy camper :weed:
I think so...I am using my nutrients about half strength. My tap water has a PPM of around 120 or so, and my final PPM's are around 500 or 600 (with baking soda taken into account to move the pH up). I think I'm going to keep at this level because it appears to be working well.

I have a product called "preposterous phosphorous" from my local grow shops line, which is to be used during the "ripening" stage. What the heck is the ripening stage lol? Last few weeks I guess?

i would read ripening as flowering -

Buds are starting to fill in (space between them), but aren't fattening up. I guess I just need to be patient and let them do their thing! The sugar leaves are starting to get frosty which is cool. I have not had a plant with this amount of frost ever (even when finished)

Start of week 9 update. Do these look under developed for week 9?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201017-183255_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201017-183255_Gallery.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20201017-183231_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201017-183231_Gallery.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
Back